If it's bad...

chippubo12

What do yall think about this quote:

"If it's bad, I'll hate it because I hate bad writing, and if it's good, I'll be envious and hate all the more. You don't want the opinion of another writer."

Its from my comfort movie lol
images.jpg

Rookieqw

If it's bad, then no one beside you will read it. If it's good, then people will read the story. If it is excellent, a fandom will be formed, and people will ask for more. Everything else is coping and sugarcoating.

Just because something is bad, doesn't mean you can't enjoy or love it. But better to strive for good and feel even greater.

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
What do yall think about this quote:

"If it's bad, I'll hate it because I hate bad writing, and if it's good, I'll be envious and hate all the more. You don't want the opinion of another writer."

Its from my comfort movie lol View attachment 28358
Clap for others when it's their time to shine. You'll have your chance.

You'll have a happy, carefree life if you look and improve yourself instead of looking at others. If you are envious, then all the more you develop yourself instead of pulling down others who are ahead of you.

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
If it is bad, and I know that the writer didn't write in their native language, I will still say something nice because effort should be rewarded. A good word can help someone keep on going. Practice makes perfect. If it is good, I'd read it cover to cover, and the next day I will find that my writing voice sounds different. XD