If there's a romance novel called "Scribble Hub", what it would look like ?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I suppose I'd just lurk and be terrible bored with the whole situation until the 3rd act detourment at which point I'd tell some rambling story to the MC which strangely dovetailed with their current predicament followed up with some sage advice which helps pull them out of the low point.

You think this is bad? Let me tell you about a woman named Karma Ketchum...

I suppose I could also be the voice over narrator who occasionally jumps in with bizarre observations and funny comments. I mean...

I'm doing that already.
should I write it?
it's the most iconic forbidden love of the modern era
Well, I'd write it Except I have no idea who any of you people are. You all look alike and it's really hard to tell you apart.

Last edited:

RobBanks

We'd need someone to pose shirtless over a Windows XP background to make the cover.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
A titanic clusterfuck
It would just be short stories of me using various methods to seduce and conquer the mods. The overarching plot being me seeking revenge for past wrongs through a series of self destructive hate-fucking of the men and women who did me dirty. The series would progress with me dying of cancer and hospitalized, in which my half brother Fernando will show up to try and tale over my harem of love-slaves through sweet words and kindness, not knowing that they are all vile mutts and bitches who deserve nothing but to cry beneath my crotch.

It ends with me finding ways to love MYSELF, to grow and mature as a person and learning to let go of past hatred. But it comes to late, for Fernando will have already slept with my wife, Sofia, and the cycle shall begin anew.

Though to be fair, that would have been a far better reason for revenge than just a few people not saving me sime donuts at work. Mightve over reacted
Once again proving Ninja is one of the most amusing people on this forum

KoolAidDogan

Well, regardless of what it turned out to be, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be the protagonist in it.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
It would just be short stories of me using various methods to seduce and conquer the mods. The overarching plot being me seeking revenge for past wrongs through a series of self destructive hate-fucking of the men and women who did me dirty. The series would progress with me dying of cancer and hospitalized, in which my half brother Fernando will show up to try and tale over my harem of love-slaves through sweet words and kindness, not knowing that they are all vile mutts and bitches who deserve nothing but to cry beneath my crotch.

It ends with me finding ways to love MYSELF, to grow and mature as a person and learning to let go of past hatred. But it comes to late, for Fernando will have already slept with my wife, Sofia, and the cycle shall begin anew.

Though to be fair, that would have been a far better reason for revenge than just a few people not saving me sime donuts at work. Mightve over reacted
I will use your words as a part of a BL novel. Try and stop me!