If you could have dinner with your MC, would you?

Green-Ink

Consider your MC's personality and tell how the dinner would go. Enjoy.

Here's mine: If I went to dinner with my MC then none of the outcomes favor me in this scenario. Here's what could possibly happen to me if I went with my MC:

1. I get robbed in broad daylight down to my underwear.
2. Bro tries to scam me out of my things
3. Straight up kills me cuz it's easier to rob
4. Lucky outcome, he decided he wouldn't hurt me but would become my friend so he could later manipulate me and then throw me away

In conclusion, if I had dinner with my guy, I would first give him everything I have so I can at least have a peaceful dinner without fearing for my life.

Moral of the story: Do not appear weak in front of my guy and certainly do not go on a dinner with him unless you don't love yourself anymore.

Home 2024-06-23 1_55_39 PM.png

Condemned to Death

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
If I had dinner with the baka witch, nothing normal would happen. First of all, we would eat questionable food that has random positive effects on me, and then I would have to contend with her lack of common sense. At some point, I would probably just pretend like everything is normal.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
We'd get along decent, though I doubt there would be a lot of discussion

Jerynboe

Curtis? Sure. We wouldn’t have a lot in common, but he’s a decent guy. One of his primary traits is that he’s a chill social butterfly so we’d find SOMETHING to talk about.
I’d be far more nervous about spending any time with the evil sorcerer who he swapped bodies with, but thankfully that guy is more of a background element and I haven’t written anything with him as the main character. Stop looking at my backlog of rough drafts, I haven’t published them. I do not need to eat with Emrys.

Seaspecter

Hell yeah I would, I'd take Anna out for a burger and a milkshake and we'd talk about whatever.

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
We'd be thanking each other for making our lives more interesting.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I would apologize
We would get into a fist fight
It would end in a draw
We eat and talk about life

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
There'd be some harsh words, then I explain the future and my intent, then the MC goes what the fuck? And I go, yeah I know, right?

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer
Mine's so nice and optimistic about everything it would probably irritate my grumpy ass.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Mc wouldn't have any problems and would be happy to talk to another person from a similar era of Earth they came from.

WinterTimeCrime

A Snowflake With Many Edges
All of my MCs are psychopaths or crazed killers. I'm afraid I'd see too much of myself in them, so no.

Amrasil207

I think she would straight up ignore me, we won't know each other from the get go.

If we do know each other... Uh... I would probably get a lot of cuddles. Nyx is a real softie who has no qualms about wrecking skulls...

Thraben

Yes. Doesnt matter which one I'm talking about the answer is yes.

I've watched Re:Creators. I want to hear if they'd like their stories changed.