If You have 10Million Dollars! 💲💲💲

AuthorsDread

Hey there royal community, i have a new idea for a story, "Ten Millian Dollar Man" It's about a rotund (40'ish) man who has a phobia that compels him to walk around with a suitcase of ten million dollar whenever he goes out. he's a compulsive spender. he has an assistant with him who tries to curtail his habit.

if you were to give his habit a creative name, what would call it? And if you had his condition, how difficult would your life be or some of challenges? I'm curious to amass different points of views before i start this one, especially if you're rich and have any insight.

I don't want to call it leeching but that is exactly what i'm doing, i'm seeking your creative ideas. PLEASE BE GENEROUS 🙏

Last edited:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Hey there royal community,
I do believe he is talking to me! :blob_sir:
i have a new idea for a story, "Ten Millian Dollar Man" It's about a rotund (40'ish) man who has a phobia that compels him to walk around with a suitcase of ten million dollar whenever he goes out. he's a compulsive spender. he has an assistant with him who tries to curtail his habit.

if you were to give his habit a creative name, what would call it?
Mr. Moneybags Syndrome
And if you had his condition, how difficult would your life be or some of challenges?
If I could just carry ten million dollars around then I wouldn't be having so many problems.

The biggest issue would be scammers or con men trying to get me to give them my money. Or maybe muggers, organized crime have caught wind of my habits.
It would be important to keep it a secret.
I'm curious to amass different points of views before i start this one, especially if you're rich and have any insight.
Oh, he must not be talking to me...:blob_pat_sad:

SailusGebel

Hey there royal community,

AuthorsDread

I do believe he is talking to me! :blob_sir:

Mr. Moneybags Syndrome

If I could just carry ten million dollars around then I wouldn't be having so many problems.

The biggest issue would be scammers or con men trying to get me to give them my money. Or maybe muggers, organized crime have caught wind of my habits.
It would be important to keep it a secret.

Oh, he must not be talking to me...:blob_pat_sad:
I appreciate the idea, and you don't have to be rich to comment.
And the MC maybe just spend exorbitant amount of money on purchasing the simplest things, like burger for 20k

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I appreciate the idea, and you don't have to be rich to comment.
And the MC maybe just spend exorbitant amount of money on purchasing the simplest things, like burger for 20k
Oh and I forgot to mention Golddiggers, finding real love might be difficult, especially if she is the big scaly fire breathing kind of golddigger.

Edit: perhaps he also has the IRS taxman breathing down his neck.

Last edited:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Hey there royal community, i have a new idea for a story, "Ten Millian Dollar Man" It's about a rotund (40'ish) man who has a phobia that compels him to walk around with a suitcase of ten million dollar whenever he goes out. he's a compulsive spender. he has an assistant with him who tries to curtail his habit.

if you were to give his habit a creative name, what would call it?
Monopoly Man Syndrome

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Mr. Crabs in love with Ms. Puff syndrome

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Oh and I forgot to mention Golddiggers, finding real love might be difficult, especially if she is the big scaly fire breathing kind of golddigger.
That's why you hire whores instead. Spend a little to get the urges out so you don't wind up trapped with someone who will eventually take half or more of your money.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

if you were to give his habit a creative name, what would call it? And if you had his condition, how difficult would your life be or some of challenges? I'm curious to amass different points of views before i start this one, especially if you're rich and have any insight.

I don't want to call it leeching but that is exactly what i'm doing, i'm seeking your creative ideas. PLEASE BE GENEROUS 🙏
I would bet is constantly surrounded and messed with by media. It just makes sense that way. And what if all of the attention and weeping people get when they get the lottery happens whenever he pays that much makes him anxious and stressed? Then he would be constantly dealing with gut pain and lack of sleep on top of that.
His assistant could be a trained medic and super fit from the workout of taking back the money he is about spend and organizing the suitcase.

I would call his habit "Overcompensation" (which would be kind of rude, but it depends on how rude or disliked you want to make him) or "Tiny Spender Phobia."
And it could come from a tragic backstory that when he was young: the sibling of the kid who is now his assistant was the boy's (who is now the 10 million dollar man) best friend. Unfortunately, he was poor back then, and that sibling of the kid was dying. He had promised the kid that he would save his sibling, but when they went to the doctor, the doctor said "Only big spenders are allowed in my clinic, so get out!"
Now the kid helps the 10 million dollar man as an assistant for his efforts in trying to save the kid's sibling, but is still bitter that the promise was broken and both still haven't dealt with the loss.

D

Deleted member 113259

Name for what? His physique or his need to overspend? Either way it's inflation.

AuthorsDread

Monopoly Man Syndrome
I like this one! it sounds fitting for a man like him.
Mr. Crabs in love with Ms. Puff syndrome
This reminds me of sponge bob
I would bet is constantly surrounded and messed with by media. It just makes sense that way. And what if all of the attention and weeping people get when they get the lottery happens whenever he pays that much makes him anxious and stressed? Then he would be constantly dealing with gut pain and lack of sleep on top of that.
His assistant could be a trained medic and super fit from the workout of taking back the money he is about spend and organizing the suitcase.

I would call his habit "Overcompensation" (which would be kind of rude, but it depends on how rude or disliked you want to make him) or "Tiny Spender Phobia."
And it could come from a tragic backstory that when he was young: the sibling of the kid who is now his assistant was the boy's (who is now the 10 million dollar man) best friend. Unfortunately, he was poor back then, and that sibling of the kid was dying. He had promised the kid that he would save his sibling, but when they went to the doctor, the doctor said "Only big spenders are allowed in my clinic, so get out!"
Now the kid helps the 10 million dollar man as an assistant for his efforts in trying to save the kid's sibling, but is still bitter that the promise was broken and both still haven't dealt with the loss.
Very informative stuff, i also have something that would sort of push the creative bound. What if he has access to a infinite amount of money, but only within a certain time frame, say for instance, his surplus of money will renew every month or so and when he blows it all in a day, he is poor for the rest of the month and complains a lot. This is why is assistant is there to guid him if he listens, but often he does not.