I'll draw your novel covers! [FREE]

LupineWrites

Sure thing! Just send me the story info and I'll get to it as best as I can! Also it's okay!! Thank you though!!!
you ain't gotta do my cover, I got a buddy of mine to draw her so I'm good on my current story, I could offer some stuff that ain't written yet but is up in the queue but I think you've enough to do lol
Okay it may not be published yet but I'm already fangirling over the concept! Can you give me more info about what you'd like for the cover and the characters?
I have a story I’m working on (not yet published) about the Demon King’s advisor that gets isekai’d from an RPG MMO type game into a romance Otome game as a CEO romance option. I’d appreciate any work if you’d like to try a hand at it! Genre’s Comedy and Romance

LupineWrites

Thank you!
"From the ring comes a rising prodigy of Metal Mixed Martial Arts, a vicious titan of muscle and steampunk style shakes the ground, prepared to pound her opponent into next week with her signature jabs! Are. You. Ready?!"

At the height of her career in the year 2070, the 21 year old Praelia Norman was ready for the night of her life. Shining lamps lit up silvered blocky pistons lining her arms and legs vented boiling steam around her grinning face. She luxuriated in the surrounding blood lust, throwing her hands up to the wild whoops and hollers of the hungering crowds.

Ba-bump. Her heart beat oddly in her chest.

Regardless, she smiled reassuringly to her nervous family in the audience. And then, as she entered the ring, it struck. Blood dribbled down her golden lips and rainbow lines of code crawled over her lenses. She keeled over.

Her mom and dad tried to restart her chips, while her brothers and sisters screamed out for their sister to wake up. Paramedics had to take away her screaming family away forcefully to help her, though it was too late, for her heart... had exploded.

An aggressive cyberattack that, not too amusingly, downloaded every single last episode of anime onto her pacemaker and cyber-modifications. A cruel way to go for one so young. Her deepest wish had been a monument to her family. She had hoped, in her last moments, she would see the faces of her family. And yet, an excessively long anime irreverently shrouded the faces of her family members as she hemorrhaged convulsively.

But perhaps she would have appreciated finding herself in this anime -seriously. Why was it so long?-, rather than the last show the untraceable cyberattack downloaded onto her heart. For instead, she found herself in the trope-filled "Whimsical Hearts."

I have a few possible hopes! You can choose any of them, and I will be through-the-moon happy!
Appearance: a girl light pink, short (curly stereotypically male) hair. Initially red eyes slowly turn multiple shades of pink as this story goes on. Steel circuits initially are very simple. It is limited to some superficial decoration around her eyes, a couple circuits along her body, and a few trailing along her limbs.
If possible, are you able to match the drawing style to the one used here?
AHAHA! Yes. I am very serious... Heehee...
a boy with a spiky mane of violet-tinted black hair. Doe-brown, innocent but courageous eyes. Somehow beefy and ripped. Think Gon from Hunter x Hunter, but then add your unique twist to his facial features and animation please! Outfit: a basic t-shirt and shorts (covered in bombastic lively graffiti) with a gold, heart-shaped locket. Preferably in a running position.
A chibi version of Orochimaru meshed with Madara, but they are a girl, with creepily hyper-detailed (but not necessarily realistic) eyes. You know how Gojo has so much detail? I do NOT want an imitator of him, AT ALL, but I do want that effect of the eyes of being a work of art if this option is chosen. If the less they mesh, the better. Her eyes are golden and kawaii (interpret that as you will). Large white flecks give an ethereal, yet crystalline look to her innocent-looking eyes. Black hair hangs down to her hips, ending in disheveled spikes and a soft matte texture. White calla lilies grow over her body with astonishing vibrance and vivid green leaves, supplementing her dark grey rags and unnaturally jade white skin. Black liquid clouded her chin like ink streaking across untouched stone in a sweet, but murderous way. Make it strange! Menacing! Eldritch in the best of ways!
a chubby rat with no definition to its fur and tiny blue ovals for eyes stares back at me. A striped pink tail trails behind the rat. Really make this rat adorable and old-timey cartooney!
Okay! I want to get a few things clear just before I start, you'd like these characters drawn separately or together for the cover? :O Also again the style is soo cute EEE!
OMG! That's admirable! ^^

As you can see below, it’s a draft I was planning to draw digitally in the future but gave up on it halfway and decided to look for someone in the future if I can, but seeing this post made my heart burst with joy in sharing this and you try it out!

We Got Transported into a novel, Mother!

View attachment 22194

But of course, you can refuse!
Mine has at least 5 characters on the cover. As you can see, the two in front are the main leads who got transported into twins. Their past selves is looking the opposite way, one looking above (positively) and the other down (negatively).

The woman behind them is the duchess who became their mother in that fantasy world. She is looking away from the front as she faces vicious beasts to save the empire once more. She’s a swordsman who was once feared in war. She has short black hair (if you are curious, she has a vicious expression unintentionally) and golden eyes.

Two college students, an older brother, and a younger sister, ended up being isekai’d from a modern world into a typical fantasy world. But they recognized that the place they entered was in an unfinished romance fantasy web novel they by chance read due to a dare. Now they have to survive as they got transported into the villains that appeared midway and got defeated by their older brother who’s the second male lead.

The siblings once had black hair and peach-colored eyes. Ron has short hair and wears a loose uniform but always puts on a playful smile. Elisa had her hair in a ponytail and always with a serious expression but often loosened up into a gentle smile.

Ron now Edwin and Elisa now Linda have blonde hair and silver fading ‘till the tips and golden eyes. The two on the cover are teens, Edwin now grown his hair to his shoulders and pulled into a loosened ponytail with braids attached, and Linda with her long curly hair pulled into a braid at the top of her head, held by a barrette(hair clip). They also would wear a necklace of small mana stones.

I really need to update on ScribbleHub as my chapters are updated along with my writing style on Wattpad… o-o’
Ooh! Just to be completely clear, would you like the college students behind the two in the front? I am so looking forward to this omg! I'm a huge isekai fan XD

Novel_Fam

Okay! I want to get a few things clear just before I start, you'd like these characters drawn separately or together for the cover? :O Also again the style is soo cute EEE!

Ooh! Just to be completely clear, would you like the college students behind the two in the front? I am so looking forward to this omg! I'm a huge isekai fan XD
I hope you will have fun drawing it out!
And yes! I would like them to be behind their current selves.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Preferably separately! Thanks for checking in! I love the style so much too! *high-five!*
I thought about together, but that would probably be for art of multiple different styles of the same main character I would commission with actual money for a poster to hang on my bedroom for personal enjoyment. But that will be faaar off in the future (when I have money...).

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
The slime is named Nebula. I haven't drawn any references for Sprigg yet.
Cherry is an androgynous-yet-feminine albino elf witch girl with marshmallow creme colored hair that goes to the small of her back, stands about 150 cm tall in red lensed glasses, who looks to be anywhere from 18-35. Nebula is a 50 cm dripping ball of light purple, almost lavender, semi transparent slime when not in humanoid form. (Excerpt: A light purple slime sat there, dissolving the confectionary viscera and quietly vibrating. Although average sized at around 50 cm across, it was unlike any other slime I’d ever encountered before, an iridescent silver star shaped gem rotating slowly in a sea of sparkles, little white and black motes of light gently swirling like glitter around what must be its core.) Wears a sleeveless hooded masked cloak, the mask enchanted to display expressions. Sprigg is a small chibi looking humanoid construct made of whatever local plants is available, loosely woven together. Ferns and moss for hair, two large flat thorn covered vines for body and arms wrapped around each other in a loose cone resembling a robe, arms long and flexible like the ends of a scarf in the wind. 30 cm tall.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/856622/spookshifted/
It's several thousand years into the future. Earth maaaaay have been through a little bit of an apocalypse or two, nothing much, just a complete shattering of Reality itself is all. Urban legends, folklore, cryptids, fantasy tech, magic, super powers, psychic abilities, the list goes on and on, and all that is paranormal is now made... well, normal, really. It's much like today is, only the tech is a little fancier, the wildlife more magical, the world a little weirder, the continents are a different shape, the moon has a HOLE in it, improbable events are a daily occurrence, and humanity looks a little bit different, but survive humanity does.
~~~
This story focuses on three main protags, all three of whom have been transformed by the world they live in, literally. Together they will explore their world, and hopefully find what they're looking for and the safety they seek.
[The Lost One] Nebula, the slime. Once a human, Nebula was transformed into a slime after getting lost underneath the Big City and losing all their human memories. Now, they wander the haunted woods of Big Forest, looking for a place to call their own.
[The Sweet One] Cherry Maraschino, the candy ghost. Insta-killed in a dimensional tear which heavily damaged her essence, a demonic contract and a little temporal manipulation later patched her essence into a ghost straight out of a horror movie. Sure, she may be completely incoporeal now, but at least the skirt is cute, right?
[The Silent One] Sprigg, the plant spirit. Once human with a cursed voice, an encounter with a dryad took care of both the curse and the humanity, getting adopted in a rather... unusual way, removing her ability to speak, among other things. Its not so bad being made of vegetation, really, if a bit slow and quiet.

If you're still doing these, I'd appreciate one! It's a modern fantasy story. If I were any good at designing covers, I'd do it myself haha.

Last edited:

LupineWrites

I hope you will have fun drawing it out!
And yes! I would like them to be behind their current selves.
Oki doki! Sorry for my late reply and thank you so much for the info! I certainly will and I can't wait to get to it!!!
Preferably separately! Thanks for checking in! I love the style so much too! *high-five!*
I thought about together, but that would probably be for art of multiple different styles of the same main character I would commission with actual money for a poster to hang on my bedroom for personal enjoyment. But that will be faaar off in the future (when I have money...).
Aw yesss!! *HIGH FIVE*!!! Of course and thanks so much for getting back to me! I'm really sorry for the late reply tho :( Aw that sounds so cool and I know how you feel oml, I don't have money either... Do you want each of them drawn or just the girl? :O
The slime is named Nebula. I haven't drawn any references for Sprigg yet.
Cherry is an androgynous-yet-feminine albino elf witch girl with marshmallow creme colored hair that goes to the small of her back, stands about 150 cm tall in red lensed glasses, who looks to be anywhere from 18-35. Nebula is a 50 cm dripping ball of light purple, almost lavender, semi transparent slime when not in humanoid form. Wears a sleeveless hooded masked cloak, the mask enchanted to display expressions. Sprigg is a small chibi looking humanoid construct made of whatever local plants is available, loosely woven together. Ferns for hair, two large flat thorn covered vines for body and arms wrapped around each other in a loose cone resembling a robe, arms long and flexible like the ends of a scarf in the wind.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/856622/spookshifted/
It's several thousand years into the future. Earth maaaaay have been through a little bit of an apocalypse or two, nothing much, just a complete shattering of Reality itself is all. Urban legends, folklore, cryptids, fantasy tech, magic, super powers, psychic abilities, the list goes on and on, and all that is paranormal is now made... well, normal, really. It's much like today is, only the tech is a little fancier, the wildlife more magical, the world a little weirder, the continents are a different shape, the moon has a HOLE in it, improbable events are a daily occurrence, and humanity looks a little bit different, but survive humanity does.
~~~
This story focuses on three main protags, all three of whom have been transformed by the world they live in, literally. Together they will explore their world, and hopefully find what they're looking for and the safety they seek.
[The Lost One] Nebula, the slime. Once a human, Nebula was transformed into a slime after getting lost underneath the Big City and losing all their human memories. Now, they wander the haunted woods of Big Forest, looking for a place to call their own.
[The Sweet One] Cherry Maraschino, the candy ghost. Insta-killed in a dimensional tear which heavily damaged her essence, a demonic contract and a little temporal manipulation later patched her essence into a ghost straight out of a horror movie. Sure, she may be completely incoporeal now, but at least the skirt is cute, right?
[The Silent One] Sprigg, the plant spirit. Once human with a cursed voice, an encounter with a dryad took care of both the curse and the humanity, getting adopted in a rather... unusual way, removing her ability to speak, among other things. Its not so bad being made of vegetation, really, if a bit slow and quiet.

If you're still doing these, I'd appreciate one! It's a modern fantasy story. If I were any good at designing covers, I'd do it myself haha.
I am and TYSM for your request!! Will certainly get to it!
I am so sorry guys for the time it's taking me to do this :,( I will do my best to get these to you soon!!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Oki doki! Sorry for my late reply and thank you so much for the info! I certainly will and I can't wait to get to it!!!

Aw yesss!! *HIGH FIVE*!!! Of course and thanks so much for getting back to me! I'm really sorry for the late reply tho :( Aw that sounds so cool and I know how you feel oml, I don't have money either... Do you want each of them drawn or just the girl? :O

I am and TYSM for your request!! Will certainly get to it!
I am so sorry guys for the time it's taking me to do this :,( I will do my best to get these to you soon!!
Totally fine for the late reply!!! It’s free after all! I’m happy with however long! My money is not staked on it. This is just a gift you have to given to SH!
I would love each of them drawn, but whichever suits your fancy also works!!!

Notadate

Does having only one chapter, but having the stories core ideas planed out count for a cover? If so dunno, I hope so.