Illustration Cover.............................free...... It's fine if it's AI tho

RanRanRan

Hallooooooo, I'm new here. In fact, this is my first time posting here. I also just released my first-ever story. My story already had a book cover but, it doesn't suit....kinda. So may I ask some illustrator to make an illustration cover......for free? I also accept even if it's AI 'cause dang, I'm not good at AI illustration generators to the point that I already used all my prompts.

On the cover, there should be:

1. A girl with black hair and purple eyes. Her eyes are like a purple galaxy. As for her hair, that is up to you. What matters to me is that her hair is black and her eyes are purple, that's all :) Just don't make her hair short o-o
  2. She's wearing a heroine costume (that is also up to you. As long as it fits the theme and it's a heroine suit. I think you might get some ideas once you read the summary of my story, the title is "Cosmic Heroine". There's only 1 chapter released since it's new.)
  3. The theme is space btw :D
  4. She's floating in space
  5. All the bits and bobs, it depends on you. The important things here are the theme, the heroine suit/costume, and her hair and eye color.

That is all. I'm hoping for a kind response from you, and thank you in advance :))

WhiteLin

Hallooooooo, I'm new here. In fact, this is my first time posting here. I also just released my first-ever story. My story already had a book cover but, it doesn't suit....kinda. So may I ask some illustrator to make an illustration cover......for free? I also accept even if it's AI 'cause dang, I'm not good at AI illustration generators to the point that I already used all my prompts.

On the cover, there should be:

1. A girl with black hair and purple eyes. Her eyes are like a purple galaxy. As for her hair, that is up to you. What matters to me is that her hair is black and her eyes are purple, that's all :) Just don't make her hair short o-o
  2. She's wearing a heroine costume (that is also up to you. As long as it fits the theme and it's a heroine suit. I think you might get some ideas once you read the summary of my story, the title is "Cosmic Heroine". There's only 1 chapter released since it's new.)
  3. The theme is space btw :D
  4. She's floating in space
  5. All the bits and bobs, it depends on you. The important things here are the theme, the heroine suit/costume, and her hair and eye color.

That is all. I'm hoping for a kind response from you, and thank you in advance :))

Attachments

• image (40).jpg
    image (40).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 40
  • image (39).jpg
    image (39).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image (38).jpg
    image (38).jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image (37).jpg
    image (37).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image (36).jpg
    image (36).jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image (35).jpg
    image (35).jpg
    118 KB · Views: 35
  • image (42).jpg
    image (42).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 32
  • image (41).jpg
    image (41).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 38

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
How does the prompt work?
Pick a model such as Nemu WIP, and separate prompts with commas such as: Mature Woman, Empress, Crimson Eyes, Black Hair, Military Suit, Night time

Put negatives when you are getting something you don't want. Like if you kept getting lolis, put it in negative.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Pick a model such as Nemu WIP, and separate prompts with commas such as: Mature Woman, Empress, Crimson Eyes, Black Hair, Military Suit, Night time

Put negatives when you are getting something you don't want. Like if you kept getting lolis, put it in negative.
Oh, I was on retard juice when I did not noticed the need to select model and was wondering why the generate button is still greyed.

Too used to Nightcafe auto set.

ps. Seen the SFW and NSFW arts in discord and generated some images myself.

Those women have breasts close to being watermelon, are their backs ok?

pps. I am not complaining, I am enjoying the fact that I am now somewhat in the AI arts club too. Especially in the NSFW zone, those AI arts in Pixiv interested me.

Last edited:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Like the first one! No too much skin reveal. Her costume also gave me an idea for the future chapters too. The only problem is her hand but I'll still take that one. Thank you by the way :D
Here are some more with low skin reveal, coz yknow, the hand in that one did suck.

1694067411921.png

1694067598424.png

1694067678495.png

1694067759755.png

1694067887360.png

1694067905975.png
(you can just crop this one)
1694067980202.png

WhiteLin

@WhiteLin These are good can you please share which AI generator you used, if that's not a problem.
I'm sorry for the late reply.

I'm using Yodayo.

You have to try a little bit with model and so on.

Initially you have 300 YoBeans for free, whereby an AI image WITHOUT waiting loop costs 5.

However, you can get 150 YoBeans per day for free.

RanRanRan

Here are some more with low skin reveal, coz yknow, the hand in that one did suck.

These are also amazing ngl. What I really like is the quality tho but you'll never know once you stretch it :blobthumbsup:
I'm sorry for the late reply.

I'm using Yodayo.

You have to try a little bit with model and so on.

Initially you have 300 YoBeans for free, whereby an AI image WITHOUT waiting loop costs 5.

However, you can get 150 YoBeans per day for free.
150 per day for free is fine 😀. Much better than the website I know. 100 prompts per month 😄😄😄😄🥲

Last edited: