I'm feeling pleased with myself!

Colinllama

Before today, the longest thing I'd ever written was a 20,000 word project at university. My story on here passed 21,000 words with today's post.

It's not the best story, or the longest. But it's the best, longest story that I've written, and I'm feeling good!

Everyone help yourselves to a beer and a slice of pizza! πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Congratulations on beating your previous maximum. I ought to keep that sort of thing in mind myself.

Kassel

Before today, the longest thing I'd ever written was a 20,000 word project at university. My story on here passed 21,000 words with today's post.

It's not the best story, or the longest. But it's the best, longest story that I've written, and I'm feeling good!

Everyone help yourselves to a beer and a slice of pizza! πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»
Thought your name was California nya

LadyKitty

Good job! Be proud of yourself! If I was old enough, I would have a drink with you! Cheers! Keep up that great work! Don't doubt yourself.

D

Deleted member 54065

Noice 😁

Choka

I'm a little confused, but isn't 20k words for a story is so low?.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
I'm a little confused, but isn't 20k words for a story is so low?.
Sure, but it is a good start. And you can't get to 60k without 40k which you can't get to without 20k. It takes time, and you have to start somewhere. For me, hitting 20k words was a huge deal, and 30k, 40k, 50k, etc. If you haven't done it before, or beat your record, it is noteworthy.

Zenkarn

Congrats! Writing is hard, congrats on hitting that many words. Good luck on the rest of the ones to come.

doravg

132/4001 (finally counted the stories)

Congrats. Now, finish it. Write that ending, and start a new book. =)