I'm finally a merman

D

Deleted member 49654

Am I the only one who wants to lick those?
Probably
If you tell me, that is basically a girl's room... I was thinking she'd be a boy because of her pfp but when she went and pulled a customizable mermaid tail—my head was pointing into homo... although, maybe she is just self-conscious and cleaned the room before snapping a picture. No one wants to see a cluttered room, you know.
Leave the person to enjoy themselves however they want. And don't be jealous of the fishtail, you can buy one as well.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Leave the person to enjoy themselves however they want. And don't be jealous of the fishtail, you can buy one as well.
Did I ever criticize the OP about their own sense of enjoyment? How would I be jealous of a fishtail? A FUCKING MERMAID TAIL? I am straight enough to not delve into that kind of kink. So yeah, maybe you should definitely check what you're talking about before you assume something.

I was talking about the room itself, the gender of the person based on the room and the mermaid tail, and opinions on why the room is clean. Now, when have I ever got jealous of the fishtail? And when did I basically tell someone to enjoy their life by doing something I want?

D

Deleted member 49654

Did I ever criticize the OP about their own sense of enjoyment? How would I be jealous of a fishtail? A FUCKING MERMAID TAIL? I am straight enough to not delve into that kind of kink. So yeah, maybe you should definitely check what you're talking about before you assume something.

I was talking about the room itself, the gender of the person based on the room and the mermaid tail, and opinions on why the room is clean. Now, when have I ever got jealous of the fishtail? And when did I basically tell someone to enjoy their life by doing something I want?
Chill out, it was clearly sarcasm. No one really minds your gender or testosterone levels.
My point is that judging a person's gender based on the state of their room and their hobbies is a bit offensive.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Chill out, it was clearly sarcasm. No one really minds your gender or testosterone levels.
My point is that judging a person's gender based on the state of their room and their hobbies is a bit offensive.
It was merely a theory, it wasn't as if I really judged their gender—but it did change my opinion of the OP. And hey, sarcasm? You're not funny, better keep it to yourself.

Jemini

What's the curse that come with it?
It varies from story to story. Some versions turn you into a troll, some have you bound to the sea, in some the flesh is actually poison, some take away one of your five senses, some give you a general craving for flesh including human flesh and cause you to eat your loved ones, and in some cases it's just the straight up curse of immortality. No additional gimicks attached, just the loneliness of imortality.

(I actually made up around half of those TBH, but that's the general flavor of mermaid curses in the stories of eating mermaid flesh.)

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
Err... How do you poo and pee?
take it off...
Is no one gonna talk about how clean the room is?
Oh. It isn't that clean, I promise you. The pic doesn't show the floor where all my clothes are strewn everywhere. 😄
Oh. It isn't that clean, I promise you. The pic doesn't show the floor where all my clothes are strewn everywhere. 😄
If you tell me, that is basically a girl's room... I was thinking she'd be a boy because of her pfp but when she went and pulled a customizable mermaid tail—my head was pointing into homo... although, maybe she is just self-conscious and cleaned the room before snapping a picture. No one wants to see a cluttered room, you know.
Oi. I'm a very hetero guy. Guys can like what they want. You saw one white wall. Is it supposed to be covered in rock posters or something?
Oi. I'm a very hetero guy. Guys can like what they want. You saw one white wall. Is it supposed to be covered in rock posters or something?
Am I the only one who wants to lick those?
lick what?

It isn't a kink. I got it because I've heard a bunch of people tell me that it's really fun to swim with.

I acknowledge that I am a really, really weird guy, but I don't get how you came to the conclusion that I'm a girl despite my pfp, my username being Current The MerBOY and stating in the OP that it was a merman tail.

What kind of straight guys are you around that you judged from a single white wall that I'm not straight, or a girl? Should I splash a bucket of grease on the wall?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Err... How do you poo and pee?
You unzip bro.
He's a guy...

Ain't a girl's room just bc it looks clean. That doesn't tell me about the gender but hints how your hygiene is....nowhere to be found.
Agree, same way girls can like whatever they want, guys can too.

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
Ocean man, take me by the hand
Lead me to the land that you understand
Ocean man, the voyage to the corner of the globe
Is a real trip
Ocean man, the crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
You unzip bro.

He's a guy...

Ain't a girl's room just bc it looks clean. That doesn't tell me about the gender but hints how your hygiene is....nowhere to be found.
Agree, same way girls can like whatever they want, guys can too.
Thanks for being rational and not making statements on someone's gender and sexuality because they have a clean wall.

LilTV1155

It varies from story to story. Some versions turn you into a troll, some have you bound to the sea, in some the flesh is actually poison, some take away one of your five senses, some give you a general craving for flesh including human flesh and cause you to eat your loved ones, and in some cases it's just the straight up curse of immortality. No additional gimicks attached, just the loneliness of imortality.

(I actually made up around half of those TBH, but that's the general flavor of mermaid curses in the stories of eating mermaid flesh.)
Oh. ............. ok. 😞