im looking for a novel with a psychopath MC (no romance, or romance related tags)

LazyTimes

Legit I need something to read with this idea and I got nothing, specifically because the search filter practically dies at the idea of 20 separate filters

Noel_Elitia

not exactly a pysocopathic MC, but my novel will surely keep you invovled

LazyTimes

well if they both got under 400 chapters I could prob do this in a week

_Yuuk1_

Legit I need something to read with this idea and I got nothing, specifically because the search filter practically dies at the idea of 20 separate filters
REND. Arc 3 is pretty brutal but a fantastic story all around.

LazyTimes

welp, it's time to consider adding a limit on chapters on my next post, ON GOD.
and just saying I've read rend up to 2.30 so far

BigHoodieBoy

Is This Hero For Real?
Very few novel chapters translated, but manhwa is decently ahead, and MTL isn't completely unreadable, also there are more chapter on site that's not on novelupdates

Ouroboros Record ~Circus of Oubeniel~
MC is insane because of what happened before reincarnation and tries to find eternal life.

Isaac
MC is a war vet called names like 'Insane, Traitor and Terrorist' in a different reality where Korea is wiped in WW2 and gets sent to another into a boy called 'Isaac', and tries to survive and live a carefree life, which is hard when his whole family wants him dead

Those are the ones I got, hope you enjoy

LazyTimes

read a bit of Isaac before not quite my cup of tea, and I read the manga for is this hero for real, but I haven't seen ouroboros record soooo.
Boys I lied I have seen a bit of ouroboros record I take back what I said, I've seen it, but these were good stories I'm just gonna say.
And your serious do look cool so I might read them later, prob this week.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Well, theres this new story on scribblehub called The Most OFFENSIVE book ever.

N0xiety

This is a quite well known novel, but who knows, maybe you haven't read it.

Warlock of the Magus World

One of the best goal/benefit oriented mc's out there. I would say he is the calculating intelligent type of psychopath. He won't go out of his way to bring harm, but he can do anything and everything at other's expense so long as it is beneficial to him. There is no bottom line, a very selfish and cruel person whose priorities will always be himself. He isn't a complete asshole tho, he does return favors to those who have helped him if he can, but can just as easily abandon them if it's beyond his capacity or harmful to him.

Last edited: