Recommendations I'm looking for Harem Romance Novels

CosmicPrime

Hey, I'm looking for a harem novel that is an actual harem with all the girls knowing they are in a harem, the Mc going on dates with them, being affectionate and have genuine romance between them. The Mc I like more than others are the calm, confident and decisive type who are not afraid to admit their feelings. I also dislike the drama fill harem stories. I don't care if it's a realistic take on harems or whatever, those kinds of stories just make the harem so boring and unenjoyable for me. I also don't care if the story is considered good or bad, I just want a novel that suits me interest.

For some examples, I really want harem novels like
Godsforsaken by ChrisLensman
Supreme Dual Cultivation System by Fabiosss
Monster Girl Sanctuary (An Isekai Gamelit Tale) by virgilknightley

No matter how each of these novels are written, I can assuredly say that these are the type of harems I absolutely love. None of them draws out getting to the harem and have early romance. Nor is there any tiresome drama about girls' jealously with each other that prevents a harem from forming. In these novels, I love that we can actually see the Mc spend realm romantical time with their loves and see them being affectionate with each other.

Other harem stories I read and did enjoy were, In Another World With 100 Waifus: by Hector, The Legend of the Goblin Hero by GodlyKamui, Life of Debauchery with Harem of Goddesses by Indian_Rake and Repeater by Chasity.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Well, in that case I want to recommend my novel. In which the protagonist has a Harem, but instead it is more focused on the family aspect, how various people would try to live together in that way. How each one tries to help the others in their problems and important moments.

Although the story is quite long so it takes time for new members to arrive, but instead it gives me time to try to expand the background a little bit about each one of them.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
There's mine, but it's reverse harem. Just give it one star and go about your day. 😇

Amon_Lock

Not SH story, but I recommend Limited Demon Hunter. All the Waivus have big badoonkers and they are all noice. It makes you UOGH PLAP PLAP PLAP. Trust. Read it. Mc is also a munchkin type