I'm losing hope

ZukoMee

Harems, unless the members are fighting each other make little sense.
Actually, I've actually known a guy who had a harem. Well, a harem implies 3 or more. He only had two so...menage-a-tois or whatever it's called.

They got together when the guy was 36 and the girls were 24 and 27. They were together until the guy died when he was 61. No cheating. No breaking up and getting back together. Perfect harmony They never married, but the older girl has two sons and a daughter by him and the younger one had two daughters. The girls never dated after he died. He was their soul mate I guess. I don't know if the younger girl was pretty since she died in a car crash a year before I met that family, but I know the older one was quite beautiful even in her 50's. She aged VERY well in all seriousness. The daughters of both women were drop dead gorgeous to me.

I only ever saw one picture of the dude and let's just say I'm not sure what they saw in him. Looks-wise, you'd be confused as to how it worked. Also, he wasn't wealthy. I'd argue that they were lower-middle class even with combined incomes. Idk. They made it work. I don't need to understand it. The still surviving of the two women STILL smiles and giggles at even the mention of the guy so idk, he had SOMETHING that pretty much captured two women strongly enough that the one survivor still smiles and giggles at just his memory.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
If you go by statistics....there are hundreds of thousands of planets with life like Earth. And that's just in the Milky Way Galaxy alone.
Uhhhhhhhh...
YEAH. So many planets with life in the galaxy. Yeah. Millions. They're everywhere. Nothing bad happened to any of them.

Nobody plants life on planets just to later harvest said life for their memetic energy. The Great Culling? What's that? I have no idea what you are talking about. I think someone has been taking his paranoia pills.

Maybe you should go watch some clips on TikTok. It's soothing, isnt it?

Good.

Gooooooooood.

ZukoMee

Uhhhhhhhh...
YEAH. So many planets with life in the galaxy. Yeah. Millions. They're everywhere. Nothing bad happened to any of them.

Nobody plnts life on planets just to later harvest said life for their memetic energy. The Great Culling? What's that? I have no idea what you are talking about. I think someone has been taking his paranoia pills.

Maybe you should go watch some clips on TikTok. It's soothing, isnt it?

Good.

Gooooooooood.
I don't use TikTok. To me, anyone who does isn't worth the time and effort required to belittle and insult their intelligence.

If I wanted to demean myself however, I'd go back to arguing with reddit moderators. I don't expect anything of it. I just like picking battles I'll never win because the site itself protects reddit moderator abuse.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I don't use TikTok. I think less of anyone who does.

If I wanted to demean myself, I'd go back to arguing with reddit moderators.

Have you tried watching the latest product from Disney? You should get excited for next product. Everyone is. You dont want to be thought of as different, do you? There are approved ways to be nonconforming. All your friends agree about this

ZukoMee

Have you tried watching the latest product from Disney? You should get excited for next product. Everyone is. You dont want to be thought of as different, do you? There are approved ways to be nonconforming. All your friends agree about this

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
If you go by statistics....there are hundreds of thousands of planets with life like Earth. And that's just in the Milky Way Galaxy alone.
That was sarcasm, I know some may accept it, but the likely to find a lot of them who will accept it are little and not easy.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Actually, I've actually known a guy who had a harem. Well, a harem implies 3 or more. He only had two so...menage-a-tois or whatever it's called.

They got together when the guy was 36 and the girls were 24 and 27. They were together until the guy died when he was 61. No cheating. No breaking up and getting back together. Perfect harmony They never married, but the older girl has two sons and a daughter by him and the younger one had two daughters. The girls never dated after he died. He was their soul mate I guess. I don't know if the younger girl was pretty since she died in a car crash a year before I met that family, but I know the older one was quite beautiful even in her 50's. She aged VERY well in all seriousness. The daughters of both women were drop dead gorgeous to me.

I only ever saw one picture of the dude and let's just say I'm not sure what they saw in him. Looks-wise, you'd be confused as to how it worked. Also, he wasn't wealthy. I'd argue that they were lower-middle class even with combined incomes. Idk. They made it work. I don't need to understand it. The still surviving of the two women STILL smiles and giggles at even the mention of the guy so idk, he had SOMETHING that pretty much captured two women strongly enough that the one survivor still smiles and giggles at just his memory.
If everyone constantly won the lottery, then expectations to win the lottery would be considered realistic.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Yep. My 2$ every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday haven't won me much yet but I'm still hoping nonetheless.
I was just pointing out that something happening doesn’t make it realistic. When we read stories, it’s hard to write things that are uncommon/rare realistically.

Harems/menege a trios are not realistic, not because they don’t happen but because they are not reasonable to expect and thus the logic for them happening won’t resonate with the majority of people.

ZukoMee

Harems/menege a trios are not realistic, not because they don’t happen but because they are not reasonable to expect and thus the logic for them happening won’t resonate with the majority of people.
So what you're saying is, I should try 4$ instead of 2$? Sounds good. Why didn't I think of that.....

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
So what you're saying is, I should try 4$ instead of 2$? Sounds good. Why didn't I think of that.....
If you spend 700 million, you’re guaranteed to win as long as you have different combinations.

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
I've noticed a severe increase in harem-smut novels and it's annoying when they all have a common theme. A protagonist with a dumb think with your dick mind who has endless amounts of plot armor with pretty much the same plot. I can barely find any novels with a protagonist that's OP from the start that doesn't involve harems and smut or either an extremely dumb MC or an MC who has an ungodly amount of power restrictions.
That's because stories with a protagonist who is OP from the start tend to be wish-fulfillment stories and that's just part of people appealing to wish-fulfillment stuff.

There are many stories that exist without it, but you're far less likely to see them here because they aren't what gets support. Plus most people who write these are just copying the stuff they like and there's a common pattern for whatever generation who makes stuff copying what's the most popular.

So yeah.