Resolved @ -ing a Person on Mobile

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
So, I was reading a novel on a PC, and I was looking through the comments. I then replied to a comment, still on a PC. In the reply, it automatically @ -ed the person I was replying to.

Then, because my PC was running low on battery, I started to keep reading where I left off on a phone. I wanted to reply to a comment again...

When I clicked reply, I realized that the thing that happened on a PC (a.k.a. the summon) didn't happen.

Just something minor, but I was wondering why something that is available on a PC while in SH isn't available on a mobile while in SH.

Napelynn

So, I was reading a novel on a PC, and I was looking through the comments. I then replied to a comment, still on a PC. In the reply, it automatically @ -ed the person I was replying to.

Then, because my PC was running low on battery, I started to keep reading where I left off on a phone. I wanted to reply to a comment again...

When I clicked reply, I realized that the thing that happened on a PC (a.k.a. the summon) didn't happen.

Just something minor, but I was wondering why something that is available on a PC while in SH isn't available on a mobile while in SH.
I'm pretty sure it depends on which reply button you click on. If you click on the original comment then it won't @ them. If you reply to a reply it will @ them.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I'm pretty sure it depends on which reply button you click on. If you click on the original comment then it won't @ them. If you reply to a reply it will @ them.
Is that so? I can't get on a PC rn, so can't check. Are you on a PC?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Did I just witness Cadmar and Napelynn lowkey flirting?

And yes, the @ summon will not appear if replying to the original comment but when replying to the following comments. I've sent most of my replies via phone, so I witnessed the @ summon a lot.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Bruh, I've been using SH on my phone since the beginning, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about.