Inquiry about Rules and regulations

ricricjr

Hi everyone,

Good day!

Newbie here and I would like to start translating and posting translated LN here. Is that possible or am I violating the rules set by scribblehub admins?
Also, this is my first time posting on Forums, I would highly appreciate any help. I don't even know what to put in recipients just to post this inquiry. ^^

Thank you in advance for the replies.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You can post translations here, but they won’t appear in the newest updates section. Instead you got to link them on NovelUpdates, which is for translations.

SH will just be the hoster.

ricricjr

You can post translations here, but they won’t appear in the newest updates section. Instead you got to link them on NovelUpdates, which is for translations.

SH will just be the hoster.
Thanks for the reply Mr. tiaf. I really appreciate it. I'm really new to this stuff and I just want to translate out of fun.

Is there any site on how to link the translated Novel to NovelUpdates? And should I create an account in novel updates?

Thank you in advance.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Thanks for the reply Mr. tiaf. I really appreciate it. I'm really new to this stuff and I just want to translate out of fun.

Is there any site on how to link the translated Novel to NovelUpdates? And should I create an account in novel updates?

Thank you in advance.
I’m sorry, I don’t know that.

NU also has a Forum. I’m pretty sure they have answers there.

Good Luck with your endeavor!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

Thank you in advance.
You do need to create an account on Novelupdates.

As for how to add a series to NovelUpdates, just read the first post of this thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/how-does-novel-updates-work.21477/