Insomnia Gang

Jemini

You just explained why Murica doesn't need all it's tax dollars in military spending. Lol. So much wasted energy when we could probably just blow the world up anyway with what we have

Also, a galactic shotgun sounds sick as hell

Actually, less than 10% of the tax dollars are on military spending. 80% of tax dollars go to the social security program, and that's only slated to increase in the future.

Yeah, I know way too much about way too many things.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
You probably shouldn't be reading this right now =w=
But if you're like me, you have problems sleeping.

Ya know what I do when I can't sleep, I become a nuisance to all my friends and have weird ideas like what would happen if you forced a nuclear blast through a pin point funnel where a tungsten rod sat. Hmmmmm.

OR OR
What old bananas tasted like before they were genetically brought back from extinction.

OR×3
How cuddly a Siberian white tiger would be to sleep with. All curled up and protected in those beefy ass limbs that are probably bigger than my torso.

What do you think of when you can't sleep? Cause I know my thoughts are dangerously close to insanity ^~^.
I come up with paradoxes and strange thought loops when I haven’t slept for a day and a half. I also get annoying and talkative, at least from my perspective.