• Infinite LitRPG? I'm in!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Let us buy Tony his fourth yacht!

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Dear Scribblers,

We are excited to share with you the details about our latest innovation: ScribbleAI. This AI technology has been implemented to generate fictions that are aligned with your preferences on ScribbleHub, the go-to site for reading fiction.

ScribbleAI works by analyzing your reading lists, ratings, and reviews, as well as your comments and activity on the site. By monitoring your screen time and activity, ScribbleAI can get a better understanding of your interests and generate stories that will captivate your attention.

One of the great benefits of ScribbleAI is its ability to train itself on the vast collection of stories already published on ScribbleHub. By analyzing the plot, characters, and themes of previously published works, the AI can create stories that match the same tone and style of those that have been well-received by readers in the past.

In addition to generating stories across various genres, ScribbleAI can also mesh together different tropes and themes to create stories that are unique to you. With a premium subscription, you can request specific storylines and themes, allowing you to create the sensual fiction of your dreams.

With the premium subscription, you can also request private stories with no PG13 restrictions. This means you can indulge in your steamy fantasies without worrying about any content restrictions.

We are confident that ScribbleAI will enhance your reading experience by providing you with personalized stories that align with your interests. You will be able to discover new authors and genres, and you can even influence the type of stories that will be generated by interacting with the AI.

We want to emphasize that the content generated by ScribbleAI will be specifically trained on stories published on ScribbleHub. This means that you can be assured that the stories will match the same high-quality content that you have come to expect from ScribbleHub.

In conclusion, we are excited to see how ScribbleAI will change the way we read fiction, providing a more personalized and enjoyable experience. Whether you are looking for a gripping thriller or a steamy romance, ScribbleAI has got you covered. So why not give it a try and see what stories ScribbleAI has in store for you?

Regards,

ScribbleHub team of Tony and Tony and Tony.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
But what about the writers?! Can we put our millions of words into the AI and take what it spits out as our own works?!
We want to clarify that all output generated by ScribbleAI is proprietary to ScribbleHub. This means that it cannot be used by anyone without our explicit permission. We take the protection of our intellectual property rights seriously and expect all users to respect them.

Thank you for your understanding.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I may be biased in this but I am of two opinions. One being that AI is really bad and there are plenty of articles on why. The other being that I'm intrigued by the idea of AI in fiction but am terrified of the actual application of AI. So, yeah... Where's the "no way in hell" option? My other big issue is that I don't want to share my works with AI if I have the choice as it feels no different than when an aggregator site steals my story. Is there an option to deny the AI from using it? If so, then I may consider the idea further.

Last edited:

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I wonders what the AI would think of my works? A mosh pit of my ideas, the most random thing possible. I would love to see how the AI make sense of it all and not go "wtf is this?"

TotallyHuman

April Fools?
This does raise an interesting question. Do we care about the people behind the words? Or are we satisfied with simply the story itself.
I was thinking of using a chat bot in the future to make it crank out chapters for dead stories I liked. Though by the time AI becomes this advanced I'll probably be taken to the holocaust for the poor when the ultra-rich decide to get rid of everybody else since the AI will replace all labour force.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Dear Scribblers,

We are excited to share with you the details about our latest innovation: ScribbleAI. This AI technology has been implemented to generate fictions that are aligned with your preferences on ScribbleHub, the go-to site for reading fiction.

ScribbleAI works by analyzing your reading lists, ratings, and reviews, as well as your comments and activity on the site. By monitoring your screen time and activity, ScribbleAI can get a better understanding of your interests and generate stories that will captivate your attention.

One of the great benefits of ScribbleAI is its ability to train itself on the vast collection of stories already published on ScribbleHub. By analyzing the plot, characters, and themes of previously published works, the AI can create stories that match the same tone and style of those that have been well-received by readers in the past.

In addition to generating stories across various genres, ScribbleAI can also mesh together different tropes and themes to create stories that are unique to you. With a premium subscription, you can request specific storylines and themes, allowing you to create the sensual fiction of your dreams.

With the premium subscription, you can also request private stories with no PG13 restrictions. This means you can indulge in your steamy fantasies without worrying about any content restrictions.

We are confident that ScribbleAI will enhance your reading experience by providing you with personalized stories that align with your interests. You will be able to discover new authors and genres, and you can even influence the type of stories that will be generated by interacting with the AI.

We want to emphasize that the content generated by ScribbleAI will be specifically trained on stories published on ScribbleHub. This means that you can be assured that the stories will match the same high-quality content that you have come to expect from ScribbleHub.

In conclusion, we are excited to see how ScribbleAI will change the way we read fiction, providing a more personalized and enjoyable experience. Whether you are looking for a gripping thriller or a steamy romance, ScribbleAI has got you covered. So why not give it a try and see what stories ScribbleAI has in store for you?

Regards,

ScribbleHub team of Tony and Tony and Tony.
Fuck yeah time for some A.i baby....i mean i'm just gonna use this as any normal human being..... yeah..like any human would and tolally not building a skynet army or something that would be dumd.