Is anyone looking to hire an editor for their work?

I might be willing to give it a shot...
This is a difficult situation due to the fact of grammarly, A.I, and many more. I'd recommend Fiver and other similar websites.

When it involves the field of being an editor the most important things are price, speed, quality, and availability. If you want to compete against others you may potentially have to start with a low rate first and eventually slowly ask for a raise when you become familiar with the author.

Unless of course you have work to back up your hourly rates such as other novels you've helped and etc.
Honestly you would possibly have a higher chance by offering your services to people who can't gain access to services such as A.I and grammarly. But who knows if a kindred spirit rather pay for a human compared to either doing it themselves or require the aid of an A.I.

Nexus_English

This is a difficult situation due to the fact of grammarly, A.I, and many more. I'd recommend Fiver and other similar websites.

When it involves the field of being an editor the most important things are price, speed, quality, and availability. If you want to compete against others you may potentially have to start with a low rate first and eventually slowly ask for a raise when you become familiar with the author.

Unless of course you have work to back up your hourly rates such as other novels you've helped and etc.
Honestly you would possibly have a higher chance by offering your services to people who can't gain access to services such as A.I and grammarly. But who knows if a kindred spirit rather pay for a human compared to either doing it themselves or require the aid of an A.I.
Very valid points. Thank you!!