Is Jiggle physics wrong to be in anime?

IshiharaNiaoka

Honestly I like jiggle physics in anime, but I don't understand why some Instagram people complain about jiggle physics when you know the type of anime you are watching. Because I have barely seen any anime apart from The Saga of Tanya the Evil, that doesn't have jiggle physics.

So why comaplain about anime jiggle physics when you watch the show. They would obviously be there, and won't be going anywhere.

I rather get frustrated when especially the grown women have no jiggle physics. I just feel so uneasy when I notice that. Jiggle physics is natural especially among busty girls and women, so I don't understand why others see it as a weird thing, that a few anime girls in their senior or highschool have jiggle physics.

I know Japan, China and Korea some aren't well endowed so it's understandable that it's rare to see people with big boobs. But it's natural in my country. So I can't see what's wrong with it. 😭

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Because I have barely seen any anime apart from The Saga of Tanya the Evil, that doesn't have jiggle physics.
Tanya won't have jiggle physics for obvious reason.
Her assistant though (I forgot her name), if she had jiggle physics then the enemies would be too distracted.
The animators simply nerfed her for the story to work.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
it's offputting and unrealistic the way that jiggle physics are applied

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Hmmm... Someone call the Horny Police here. This person is wild.

But to answer your question, Tanya is a middle schooler turned into a army officer. Ofc, she wont have them since she's flat but bouncing tits in an army anime is awkward. It aint Highschool Of The Dead, you know.

D

Deleted member 139452

Imagine watching anime anime and your parents come to your room and see the whole jiggle thing
This happened to me while watching demon slayer

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Her assistant though (I forgot her name), if she had jiggle physics then the enemies would be too distracted.
Oppai loli is a thing.

Thank lord Tanya isn't one.

Iirc Tanya supposed to look off-putting to deter RL lolicons. Totally fucking failed with all those doujins.

Yes, I read some.

IshiharaNiaoka

No.

Also, I've seen some pretty big milkers out of those three locations. And those ladies are dangerous.
Indeed
I heard because in the manga she was so pretty, they did her bad in the show 😭
it's offputting and unrealistic the way that jiggle physics are applied
But that's how they bounce in real life
Hmmm... Someone call the Horny Police here. This person is wild.

But to answer your question, Tanya is a middle schooler turned into a army officer. Ofc, she wont have them since she's flat but bouncing tits in an army anime is awkward. It aint Highschool Of The Dead, you know.
Not her. I'm talking about the women in the anime
Imagine watching anime anime and your parents come to your room and see the whole jiggle thing
This happened to me while watching demon slayer
Happened when I was watching one piece 🗿💀💀💀
Oppai loli is a thing.

Iirc Tanya supposed to look off-putting to deter RL lolicons. Totally fucking failed with all those doujins.

Yes, I read some.
Tanya's design fits her very well

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
But that's how they bounce in real life
I'm well acquainted with tit jiggle in real life and the size has to be wholly unreasonable or enhanced to do such a thing without a great deal of movement

IshiharaNiaoka

Oppai loli is a thing.

Yes, I read some.
Tanya's design fits her very well
I'm well acquainted with tit jiggle in real life and the size has to be wholly unreasonable or enhanced to do such a thing without a great deal of movement
But I've seen women with big, like big melons and they weren't fake 😭
My mind was like lady how do you walk?

sanitylimited

plastic surgery is a massive industry that thrive on turning womans breasts into stiff unmoving lumps of toxic waste.

they want to normalize stiff unmoving cold breasts and have a massive financial incentive to do so

D

Deleted member 139452

Honestly I like jiggle physics in anime, but I don't understand why some Instagram people complain about jiggle physics when you know the type of anime you are watching. Because I have barely seen any anime apart from The Saga of Tanya the Evil, that doesn't have jiggle physics.

So why comaplain about anime jiggle physics when you watch the show. They would obviously be there, and won't be going anywhere.

I rather get frustrated when especially the grown women have no jiggle physics. I just feel so uneasy when I notice that. Jiggle physics is natural especially among busty girls and women, so I don't understand why others see it as a weird thing, that a few anime girls in their senior or highschool have jiggle physics.

I know Japan, China and Korea some aren't well endowed so it's understandable that it's rare to see people with big boobs. But it's natural in my country. So I can't see what's wrong with it. 😭
It can break the immersion and throw of the momentum built-up by the plot like if it's in some sort of echhi thing then it's fine but when the plot is something about action or the like the unnecessary jiggle physics makes you lose any and all interest you had till that moment