Recommendations Is there any Works (Novels) here that is aided with materials outside writings (e.g Ambient music, Website links, Documents, Downloadable image, etc.)

Yetano

So, an abrupt question come to mind just seconds ago, and it's in the title. Why ask this, some may wonder? I say, it's about Enhancement. Whether it's to Enhance the Atmosphere, Enhance the Situations, Enhance the Characters. Heck even a Scare because the Author wills it, and don't ask why I have this thought in the first place.
FYI, I'm a little into ARGs (Alternate Reality Games). Not on the 'scary', but the amount of the interactivity that we get to be put into. There's a reason why I figure Youtube's a wreck when they decided to remove Screen Annotations and Community Closed Captions... those are my favorites...

Was wondering, if it exists in this site as far as you folks know. Heck, out of this site too if you don't mind sharing. (I know I wrote just 'here' on the title, but still ...)
The thing I'm searching for is : Works that provides audio and/or music links to some site (Theirs or not, Copyrighted or not, IDC. It's a link, God's Sake), Downloadables (Recordings, Voice Messages, Documents), and some other that have the Readers being engaged in the predicament the story's possibly in.

Also, if it turns out that this is unallowed on this site, do please tell me harshly, yeah? That'd Great, I'm a dumbarse for reading long, boring writings. (Blame Me for that, not the staffs, managers and founders of this site)

SailusGebel

I think K5 did something like this in her fanfic. I recommended a couple of songs in my story, but it's not what you are looking for if I understood everything correctly.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Based on the... apparent effects on your ability to express structured thought, I suggest you abstain.

Yetano

I think K5 did something like this in her fanfic. I recommended a couple of songs in my story, but it's not what you are looking for if I understood everything correctly.
Link, Sir @SailusGebel ? It's fun to see something like that to be experimented, as writing the lyrics on-screen just don't budge unless I get the rhythm directly to both my ears. Now, LINK.

Based on the... apparent effects on your ability to express structured thought, I suggest you abstain.

Yeah, let me reword my previous statement. I'm a dumbarse, especially at expressing my own thoughts with correct Grammar and such.
So, you (@Zirrboy) think this kind of thing is just absurd on paper? Like, it won't be as useful in... well, paper. LNs especially, unless it's provided with QR scans? I know it's possible, and hope it's introduced to the more works.

SailusGebel

Link, Sir @SailusGebel ? It's fun to see something like that to be experimented, as writing the lyrics on-screen just don't budge unless I get the rhythm directly to both my ears. Now, LINK.

HappyVainGlory

So, an abrupt question come to mind just seconds ago, and it's in the title. Why ask this, some may wonder? I say, it's about Enhancement. Whether it's to Enhance the Atmosphere, Enhance the Situations, Enhance the Characters. Heck even a Scare because the Author wills it, and don't ask why I have this thought in the first place.
FYI, I'm a little into ARGs (Alternate Reality Games). Not on the 'scary', but the amount of the interactivity that we get to be put into. There's a reason why I figure Youtube's a wreck when they decided to remove Screen Annotations and Community Closed Captions... those are my favorites...

Was wondering, if it exists in this site as far as you folks know. Heck, out of this site too if you don't mind sharing. (I know I wrote just 'here' on the title, but still ...)
The thing I'm searching for is : Works that provides audio and/or music links to some site (Theirs or not, Copyrighted or not, IDC. It's a link, God's Sake), Downloadables (Recordings, Voice Messages, Documents), and some other that have the Readers being engaged in the predicament the story's possibly in.

Also, if it turns out that this is unallowed on this site, do please tell me harshly, yeah? That'd Great, I'm a dumbarse for reading long, boring writings. (Blame Me for that, not the staffs, managers and founders of this site)
... You've never seen my story, huh?

Yetano

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Yeah, let me reword my previous statement. I'm a dumbarse, especially at expressing my own thoughts with correct Grammar and such.
So, you (@Zirrboy) think this kind of thing is just absurd on paper? Like, it won't be as useful in... well, paper. LNs especially, unless it's provided with QR scans? I know it's possible, and hope it's introduced to the more works.
That wasn't my point, but just forget it, that was a dumb joke.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Thanks for thinking of me and sharing the link!
@Yetano Don't forget to leave a one-star rating 😘