Is this a utopia/dystopia/something else and why?

Armored99

Harem-phobic
The third way is, again, due to survival. Those glass bones are awful for surviving intense life or death struggles where they're likely to break. But, for some reason, everyone without them is dying anyways. Maybe there's a parasite that can only breed inside healthy bones making the rounds. Who knows? Either way, only the people who are sick live to reproduce.
How can you be a near nihilist and also be so soft? The bone parasite was a creative idea, but how well are the survivors going to function when they can't do any intense labor less their bones turn to dust? Without the infrastructure they wouldn't possibly survive. They rely on society, but society would die if it had to rely on them.
Suicide isn't the answer. Autism isn't even that bad for humanity. Someone was even talking about one of the mental disorders being 'the next step in human evolution' or something like that. It's just a matter of perspective.
I wasn't trying to insinuate suicide more just not carrying-on the bloodline. As for the evolution thing did you also watch that recent predator movie?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
How can you be a near nihilist and also be so soft? The bone parasite was a creative idea, but how well are the survivors going to function when they can't do any intense labor less their bones turn to dust? Without the infrastructure they wouldn't possibly survive. They rely on society, but society would die if it had to rely on them.

I wasn't trying to insinuate suicide more just not carrying-on the bloodline. As for the evolution thing did you also watch that recent predator movie?
I never said they'd be able to carry on society, lol. At least, not unless they managed to find a cure, which would be significantly higher priority if the fate of humanity depended on it.

I may have watched that predator movie, though I don't really recall, lol. It seems like something I'd do. :LOL:

Armored99

Harem-phobic
I never said they'd be able to carry on society, lol. At least, not unless they managed to find a cure, which would be significantly higher priority if the fate of humanity depended on it.

Seems really situational like not even a B-budget film writer would make the movie about it. additionally the argument of people having a plethora of unique genetic traits is an anti race mixing talking point.

I may have watched that predator movie, though I don't really recall, lol. It seems like something I'd do. :LOL:

It had the gory, but also funny scenes if I recall.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Seems really situational like not even a B-budget film writer would make the movie about it. additionally the argument of people having a plethora of unique genetic traits is an anti race mixing talking point.
Meh, I'm sure they could use the point to further their own agenda. But it's just as easy to say that you should mix races together to get interesting new genes, or to spread beneficial ones. Which... can also be an unpleasant topic, if you go to the extreme of saying it should be forced to occur. This is why nobody likes talking about genetics anymore, lol. No matter what you think, it's wrong.