Is this cover good enough for a crack novel?

doravg

136/4001 (finally counted the stories)
Der Häschensaft.jpg

melchi

What is a custom title?
I didn't get that From the cover either. Also trying to get part spider people with AI is struggle bus.

Corty

I need a vacation.
Sorry, but I don't understand.
Dobby's sock got stolen by a wizard who now squeezes gold out of it, philosopher's stone style. A spider and a hero who is a shape-shifting bunny (or an old bunny-shaped shifter from a Lada Niva, I don't know) team up to stop him from crashing the economy.

Or something.

doravg

Dobby's sock got stolen by a wizard who now squeezes gold out of it, philosopher's stone style. A spider and a hero who is a shape-shifting bunny (or an old bunny-shaped shifter from a Lada Niva, I don't know) team up to stop him from crashing the economy.

Or something.
I'd include Dobby in the book, but then I'd get sued. I put the Original Story tag.

doravg

I didn't get that From the cover either. Also trying to get part spider people with AI is struggle bus.
I got one with Deviantart's AI. Midjourney gave me nightmares.

SailusGebel

Or something.
Why crack?

SailusGebel

Probably thats the secret ingredient that makes the sock create gold. Or gold is a synonym for crack, so they are here to stop a drug dealer.

But that's just a theory. A novel-theory.
Now I'm even more confused.