Isekaied Returner (Returner Isekai? Not sure.)

What would you do to prepare before being isekaied again?

• Training

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Study

• Survival Supplies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern Weaponry

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Planning

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Companionship

• Generalist

• Other

• Total voters

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I think the drugs would be even wilder in Isekai. With the potential to be even more horrifying, or actually safe and not as horrifying as real life drugs.

Like, no addiction, no damage.

Or trapped in a coma while still aware and constantly suffering.

well yes but consider the following, most modern drugs are highly advanced formulas that can only be produced in advanced factories

Before that people only had natural stuff like weed or magic shrooms.

So depending what kind of isekai it is- looks like some kind of medieval world by op's synopsis- it can either have only that, or some advanced stuff but if and only if the magic/alchemy in that world covers the subject.
In other words, its quite a gamble.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
do drugs as chances are they dont exist in isekai
There is a magic leaf where if two people eat one at the same time, they randomly change races for exactly forty six hours three minutes. But they're always the same race as each other, and the leaves do nothing if you eat them alone.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
There is a magic leaf where if two people eat one at the same time, they randomly change races for exactly forty six hours three minutes. But they're always the same race as each other, and the leaves do nothing if you eat them alone.
Sounds like it's time to refine that using Alchemy and make a Race Change potion. Or further refine it into a full Transformation potion.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Weird that she doesn't want her world to be saved, but one is probably fine anyways.

Tbh, I never understood the fascination with bows. There's a reason we don't use them in RL anymore, unless it's a question of sport or desperation. At best, you can say they use different stats, with bows needing strength and guns needing perception or something. Rule of Cool, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, since 1740 or so, guns were both more accurate and faster to reload than most bows. It’s why you don’t see them often in combat past that point. As for the fascination, I assume it’s for a similar reason as why people are fascinated by swords. It’s because they are old, cool, and weapons.

Linkisawesome4

If I chose companionship, what animal can I take, and what powers would it have? Like if I wanted to bring a hamster and it became a beastkin, would it have the agility and physicality increased?

Chaos_Sinner777

If I chose companionship, what animal can I take, and what powers would it have? Like if I wanted to bring a hamster and it became a beastkin, would it have the agility and physicality increased?
Any animal you could reasonably well hold. Like anything you can pick up for sure, and like up to gorilla sized things that you could hug? And yes, their beaskin versions would retain the characteristic traits of their original species. So a catgirl would absolutely love killing things, and be sneaky. The gorilla would be extra strong despite taking a closer to human appearance. And so on.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Any animal you could reasonably well hold. Like anything you can pick up for sure, and like up to gorilla sized things that you could hug? And yes, their beaskin versions would retain the characteristic traits of their original species. So a catgirl would absolutely love killing things, and be sneaky. The gorilla would be extra strong despite taking a closer to human appearance. And so on.

Linkisawesome4

Seeing how many there are and how it would take 2 years, I would plan for 3 months, Study for 3 months, train for 3 months, learn as much about guns for 3 months, Get a animal Companion and train it for 4-5 months, get supplies for 4 months. With that i would have at least 3 to 4 months left to say some last things to my family and friends, and do some more things utilizing 2 to 3 months. That's my generalist plan.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Seeing how many there are and how it would take 2 years, I would plan for 3 months, Study for 3 months, train for 3 months, learn as much about guns for 3 months, Get a animal Companion and train it for 4-5 months, get supplies for 4 months. With that i would have at least 3 to 4 months left to say some last things to my family and friends, and do some more things utilizing 2 to 3 months. That's my generalist plan.
This makes me realize two years is just such a damn long time. More than enough time to prepare everything and more.

It might be better to sort by hours instead of months though.
2 hours a day for training. 2 for Study. So on.

Chaos_Sinner777

This makes me realize two years is just such a damn long time. More than enough time to prepare everything and more.

It might be better to sort by hours instead of months though.
2 hours a day for training. 2 for Study. So on.
You're probably not wrong. But Study is at least one where no matter how much time you spend on it, it'll never be "Complete" so it's a time sink that needs a lot to be worthwhile. I guess we can halve the time if you'd like? And the ones that require you to bring things, obviously there's a limit to how much stuff you could reasonably carry.