Resolved Issues aligning a paragraph as well as with revisions

Rustpen

So... I'm not sure what's going on, but I've been trying to justify a certain paragraph in the latest chapter of one of my stories, and it just isn't working. Not only does it insist to remain aligned left, when I view the chapter there's also "span>" before the paragraph (and it clearly isn't in the document I wrote; it doesn't appear chapter-editing page, either). At one point (after five or so attempts), I managed to get it justified, but I ended up with a large blank space in my A/N, so I tried to go back and fix it, which returned the issue with the aligning. And then I went to revisions and tried to change to a previous version, but when I did that, my entire chapter was replaced with the word "false" (I freaked out) and then I checked the most recent versions of the chapter and saw that they were all the word "false", so I had to return to one of my first revisions (yesterday's). After I managed to restore my chapter, I attempted to justify the paragraph again, even if it meant leaving an odd blank space in the A/N, but that's when the "span>" issue popped up and it seems to have taken a liking to my story because it refuses to leave.

Here's the chapter: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/8659-cultivation-done-right/chapter/40527/

(I think I may have accidentally caused this problem by updating and realigning the chapter too much).

Edit: I just went back and tried it again. Now the "span>" is gone, but the paragraph remains unjustified.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Have you tried deleting the whole formatting already? :blob_frown:

Rustpen

Have you tried deleting the whole formatting already? :blob_frown:
Tried it out. Still didn't work. I first tried erasing the entire chapter's formatting and, when that didn't work, the individual paragraph's formatting. It's still aligned left. When I go into the chapter-editing page, it appears as justified, but when I open the actual chapter, it remains aligned left.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I had a similar problem with footnotes.

Back then, I wanted to add something into the footnote and just pasted/wrote it in. As a result, the added text wasn’t included in the footnote. I had to delete the footnote command and mark the text (including the edits) again, then click the footnote button to make it work.

Maybe you have to delete the formatting in your original document too, then paste it into scribble hub and save. If it’s not formatted, you can try formatting it again.

If it is still not working after the whole ordeal, you should wait for our founder to fix the problem :blob_hmm:

Rustpen

Aaaand somehow I just added a space and it worked. No idea how I fixed it (consider I had already tried that multiple times). I guess I'll mark this thread as resolved, then.

@tiaf Thanks for the help!