It’s pollin’ time

• Thread starter Deleted member 93348
  • Start date

Apples or oranges?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 93348

I’m very, very new here. So much so, I can’t even have my own signature. After some thinking, a little democracy wouldn’t hurt. Flame war incoming. You have been warned.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
Oranges are the perfect fruit to quench your thirst with. Able to be made into juice that slides silkily down your thoat as well as sliced into pieces to be freeze dried....

Oranges are better than apples, fight me! (I'm just bored. apples and oranges both have their own good qualities)

LilRora

Mostly formless
I like apples, but don't like apple juice. I don't like oranges, but I like orange juice. I guess it's about the texture in case of fruits, and the fact that apple juice is added to everything.

Assuming you mean fruit, it's yes in my case.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I like the part where Morbius said, "It's Pollin' time!" and then turned into a meme.
Flame war incoming. You have been warned.
Ah, no problem. It's all good. You know, maybe, if you think about it, that's a good lesson to be learned. Think of life as a journey.
Maybe the Real Skeletons were inside us all along.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Apples and oranges are just opposites to one another. One taste sweet and juicy on the mouth while the other taste tangy and sour.

I don't vouch for both since both have their own unique flavors since its like picking which food you like to eat when people have different tastes.

Basically, its like comparing an RTS player to choose either an RTS or an FPS when clearly you know the result by how one likes his games.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
If we're talking fruit wise, then apples are better. If it's juice wise, then its oranges.

But still, tomatoes are the best