It’s time to Grind Levels!

How do you level up?

• Total voters

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
But seriously, what is this level thing? I have never seen any level in my account.
You should read the first comment to have an idea of what a thread talk about.
I'm going to go for stuff read, because to be a good writer it's usually better to be a good reader
Reading took too much time

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I vote for contributions in the NovelUpdates main site to be the main method of leveling up in Scribblehub~

Why? Well, because my level would be absurdly high and I would be a top level player even if I haven't done any meaningful contribution to NU main site in years (I'm currently #85 on main site contributions, though I reached top 20 back in the day), ehe~?

... Don't ask me what any of that has to do with Scribblehub levels! Stop overworrying about the details! Both sites are owned by Tony, okay!? Just think of this as a pre-order bonus or something! >.<

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I vote for contributions in the NovelUpdates main site to be the main method of leveling up in Scribblehub~

Why? Well, because my level would be absurdly high and I would be a top level player even if I haven't done any meaningful contribution to NU main site in years (I'm currently #85 on main site contributions, though I reached top 20 back in the day), ehe~?

... Don't ask me what any of that has to do with Scribblehub levels! Stop overworrying about the details! Both sites are owned by Tony, okay!? Just think of this as a pre-order bonus or something! >.<
You get bonus levels for having my only forum post on your profile over there. It is a rare achievement.