• 6. iDubbbz

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 7. Woke Comedians

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions

Got em! Happy April Fools!

But really tho, who will take the crown?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Elon musk after his Auscwitz visit has been pretty cringe.

ACertainPassingUser

Alpha male sucks.

Theyre just at alpha stage and barely above test stage.

According to cycle release, Theyre actually worst than beta stage, and yet dare to make fun of them ?

Theyre still so far away from even full release stable 1.0 version.

Let alone version 2.0, version 3.0 and others.

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

E to the L to the O to the N Elon Fking cringe lord.

Even more cringe is his Musk Army. They wake up with wet dreams of getting choked with his shit stained pants, and they want his electric Tesla rod ripping their Uranus out of orbit while his Space-ex's watch them.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
  • 1. BuzzFeed - They kinda just tryna make money, if anything, 5 Minutes Craft should be here, again, 5MC just trying to make money, but they don't be exploiting children or anything, I don't see them as cringe, just very unoriginal and controversal
  • 2. Elon Musk - It's like the uncle trying to fit in with the kids, that's how his business model work tbh, gen Z-targeted, cringe to some of us, but he's kinda a mad genius
  • 3. Every Alpha Male Podcaster Ever - I have a really controversal take on this so I don't wanna say anything, just know that this isn't my top 3
  • 4. NPC Streamers - No comment, I've seen some people really desparate and boring while trying to follow the trend, the fact of the matter is they tried
  • 5. Flat Earthers - I want to quote the lyrics of Damien Marley from Patience ft Nas.
  • "The earth was flat, if we went too far we would fall off, now the world is round if its shape changes again everyone woulda start laugh."
  • Let that sink in
  • 6. iDubbbz - wHo the fuck
  • 7. Woke Comedians - Idk, pretty miserable and depressing.
I'd vote NPC, just simply the few numbers who can't properly do it and embarrassed themselves, the NPC in Vietnamese Tiktok I've seen are like people dressed in frog costume to do pushups, poor people lifting weights and doing pushups and nothing too serious.