Writing Kitty needs Help!!!!!!!

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Kitty needs urgent help! Help her by naming this flower for her story! Will you accept this quest?

Kitty was thinking Eternal flower, but she is not 100% sure. Maybe someone else might have a better name.

It is the symbol of love and commitment between two divines. (A friend drew it for me and I colored it.)

You guys are amazing! I love all your names! And all the tries!

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Kitty needs urgent help! Help her by naming this flower for her story! Will you accept this quest?

Kitty was thinking Eternal flower, but she is not 100% sure. Maybe someone else might have a better name.

It is the symbol of love and commitment between two divines. (A friend drew it for me and I colored it.)

What about calling it the Amare Aeternum? In Latin it means Love Eternal

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
What about calling it the Amare Aeternum? In Latin it means Love Eternal
Omg... That fits the story so well too!!!!!!!! Witchcraft users use Latin to cast spells! You, my friend, are a genius! :blob_aww:
Eternalily.
Lit little lily.
The buddies bud.
Wedlock.
:blob_blank:You remind me of my friend trying to name things. And I enjoy it! :blob_cookie:

Akivien

Everlastingggggg promise
Kitty cat cat's blessing!

Floweeerr opffth loveee

***Just an idea, what if after they made their vows the flower seperates into two and then thry just have a tiny tattoo *

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Everlastingggggg promise
Kitty cat cat's blessing!

Floweeerr opffth loveee

***Just an idea, what if after they made their vows the flower seperates into two and then thry just have a tiny tattoo *
Hehehehehehehehehheh :blob_aww:
Great minds think alike.~ Indeed, the parties involved have a tattoo on their chest. On their left side, to be precise. Right where the heart is!~:blob_melt:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

The design of that looks a lot like a poinsettia
Anyway...

Name ideas (that are likely crap)
Divinili
Etervily
Comitavis
Divettia
Lollidiverne
Dilomiter
Divine's Eye
Gold Soul
Lover's Promise
Love's Promise
Love's Oath
Oath Eternal

*shrugs*

You'll probably stick to CN's, though, since you gave such a positive reaction for his suggest.

X

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Amor Aeternus.

Amare is bitter. and Amor is masculine so you need to change the adjective into a masculine form too
Yeah i was wondering about that, because I did know there was an amor version but wasnt sure what the difference was

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨

I’m here to boost your post Kitty! Good luck!

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
The design of that looks a lot like a poinsettia
Anyway...

Name ideas (that are likely crap)
Divinili
Etervily
Comitavis
Divettia
Lollidiverne
Dilomiter
Divine's Eye
Gold Soul
Lover's Promise
Love's Promise
Love's Oath
Oath Eternal

*shrugs*

You'll probably stick to CN's, though, since you gave such a positive reaction for his suggest.

X
Oh gosh! You actually found the flower! I was looking everywhere for it. But at last, I suck at flowery things. And those names are not crap at all! They are so nice!
Amor Aeternus.

Amare is bitter. and Amor is masculine so you need to change the adjective into a masculine form too
Thank you! Isn't amor more Spanish though? Hm... Then again, that language derives from Latin too!~
I’m here to boost your post Kitty! Good luck!
Thank you! People here are always so helpful!

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
Thank you! Isn't amor more Spanish though? Hm... Then again, that language derives from Latin too!~
Yes because Spanish took it from Latin. And latin formed the word "amor" from "amo" - "i love" which itself came from proto-indo-european "am-a" for "mother"

In fact, Amare can exist in verb form for love but then it would mean "I am loving"

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Yes because Spanish took it from Latin. And latin formed the word "amor" from "amo" - "i love" which itself came from proto-indo-european "am-a" for "mother"

In fact, Amare can exist in verb form for love but then it would mean "I am loving"
You are so knowledgeable. Thank you for enlightening this little kitty! :blob_aww:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The petals seem to spring out in multiples of four, so . . .
Golden Quaternity

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
I would call it the rose of Ra. The Ra stands for the God of the sun. Not only does looking at it remind me of the sun, but as the fire that lights up our world I'd call it the epitome of passion. The rose stands for love not only in a cliche way, but also in the sense that even though they have thorns we still go out of our way to use them. Just like love.
I would call it the rose of Ra. The Ra stands for the God of the sun. Not only does looking at it remind me of the sun, but as the fire that lights up our world I'd call it the epitome of passion. The rose stands for love not only in a cliche way, but also in the sense that even though they have thorns we still go out of our way to use them. Just like love.
It's also easy to pronounce, and while I haven't read your book it seems to be in medieval times.(you mentioned magic which has a trend of being in those times) In said times people tend to be less educated.(if at all) That generally means having a low variety of words. By consequence that means they would have tons of trouble pronouncing new, and different words. Think of it like a child's lisp, a substitute teacher trying to say an interesting name, or even better anyone trying a foreign language. Given this would be an equivalent of a wedding ring it would probably come up often too.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty

It's also easy to pronounce, and while I haven't read your book it seems to be in medieval times.(you mentioned magic which has a trend of being in those times) In said times people tend to be less educated.(if at all) That generally means having a low variety of words. By consequence that means they would have tons of trouble pronouncing new, and different words. Think of it like a child's lisp, a substitute teacher trying to say an interesting name, or even better anyone trying a foreign language. Given this would be an equivalent of a wedding ring it would probably come up often too.
Oh, I like your idea! :blob_cookie:

Actually my fantasy is modern time with modifications. They have phones, tablets, and stuff. Flying ships replace airplanes.

No cars, though. Everyone walks where they wanna go. Basically everything else is the same as our modern world. I would say from there it goes into the futuristic too!

Of course though this is a different reality. It doesn't take place in our earth.