Knock! Knock! Anime watchers here?

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
Okkkhhh, so, I watched a lot of animes since I was little. But, I stopped watching anime 3/4 months ago. Now, I want to start again. But, I can't find any anime that piques my attention. Any animes that you think will make anyone fall in love with animes?

My watchlist is so big. So, here are some that I liked:

Kaichou wa maid sama
Tomo chan is a girl
My little monster
Romantic Killer
The most heretical last boss queen: villainess to savior
Yuzuki family's four sons
Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood
Demon slayer
Cinderella Chef
Still world is beautiful

And a loooot more. Just take them as my preference.

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
That's a fun anime.

I have seen too many to list.
Lately I have been enjoying Spy X Family and Frieren. I feel like recommending them.
Yeaahhh, watched both of them. And totally love them. Waiting for Spy X Family . Guess it will be released this year?
I watched too much to suggest.

My list, ranked by my ratings. Most of it should be up to date, although some ratings were given 10ish years ago so... yeah. It is what it is.
Guess, I will have a lot to watch 😁
Scrolling down, I just saw Yosuga no Sora 😂

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Kaichou wa maid sama
My man, dap me up
I watched too much to suggest.

My list, ranked by my ratings. Most of it should be up to date, although some ratings were given 10ish years ago so... yeah. It is what it is.
Care to explain something to the rest of the class?
1712751380553.png

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Yeaahhh, watched both of them. And totally love them. Waiting for Spy X Family . Guess it will be released this year?
Maybe it has already come out? I usually wait until the season is complete before watching an anime.

If you like tear-jerking I strongly recommend Clannad. But you may have already seen it.

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
TBH, I started Yosuga no sora without havinh any clue. Like, I didn't even know what the story was. Then , I stopped at ep 2🙂
If you like tear-jerking I strongly recommend Clannad. But you may have already seen it.
[/QUOTE]
Nope, I haven't. As you said, it was tear-jerking. So, i didn't dare watch it yet.

Last edited:

TroubleFait

I've got three animés in mind right now. They're very diverse but all excellent.

Cowboy Bebop, a tranquil classic, with excellent music.

91 Days, it's the animé version of The Godfather in a way.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, I've only just started watching it and it kind of rocks. Watch out for the watch order.

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
I've got three animés in mind right now. They're very diverse but all excellent.

Cowboy Bebop, a tranquil classic, with excellent music.

91 Days, it's the animé version of The Godfather in a way.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, I've only just started watching it and it kind of rocks. Watch out for the watch order.
Yeah, gotta watch these 3. But, I didn't hear of The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya before.