Kobold Vs Kobold

Never gonna give you up~ , Never gonna let you down~

• Total voters

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Since I read more jp novel/manga, I've come accross with the furry one first, so it's furry for me.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Both are quite good. It depends what you associate kobolds with. Some fictions have kobolds as a sort of dog people, or rat people (kind of like, on the far end of the furry scale), other stories have kobolds as descendants of dragons (or supposed descendants of dragons, I think in D&D it was explicitly said they are convinced they are descendants of dragons, but it was never said if they actually are). I personally prefer the scaly version.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
Which kobolds are the best?
The programming language ones
Scales are better.
they don't retain heat, and aren't that good against slashing or piercing attacks compared to loose skin with thick fur like in bears. Besides, it doesn't regenerate as easily and isn't as nice to the touch. It's trash-tier.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
ONLY GOOD GOBLIN IS A DEAD GOBLIN, NOW LET'S MAKE THESE GOBLINS GOOD

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
ONLY GOOD GOBLIN IS A DEAD GOBLIN, NOW LET'S MAKE THESE GOBLINS GOOD
But they're kobolds.
Which kobolds are the best?
The scaly ones have more interesting lore as servants of dragons, but don't work with every world's conception of dragons, and in that case them being furry makes more sense.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
The programming language ones

they don't retain heat, and aren't that good against slashing or piercing attacks compared to loose skin with thick fur like in bears. Besides, it doesn't regenerate as easily and isn't as nice to the touch. It's trash-tier.
I can think of something else that's trash tier, only they don't call themself that anymore.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Jokes on me. I just like to get rickrolled to have an excuse to watch the song. Your MAGICS HAVE FAILED YOU..