Let's Write An Isekak Together.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
We each take turns in this thread writing the Isekai a little bit at a time. Instead of a single sentence at a time, you can write up to one paragraph or up to 5 lines of dialog, just to speed things up. I'll start.

Little timmy was an average ordinary boy, except for one thing, he was a gamer. He was walking to highschool one day, playing his nintendo gameboy xp blue edition, when suddenly he walked into traffic. Cars whizzed and swerved out of the way, barely missing his thick, dumb head. Then, out of nowhere, truck-kun slammed into little timmy at full speed tokyo drift style, turning him into little chunks of ground meat.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
We each take turns in this thread writing the Isekai a little bit at a time. Instead of a single sentence at a time, you can write up to one paragraph or up to 5 lines of dialog, just to speed things up. I'll start.

Little timmy was an average ordinary boy, except for one thing, he was a gamer. He was walking to highschool one day, playing his nintendo gameboy xp blue edition, when suddenly he walked into traffic. Cars whizzed and swerved out of the way, barely missing his thick, dumb head. Then, out of nowhere, truck-kun slammed into little timmy at full speed tokyo drift style, turning him into little chunks of ground meat.
Poor little timmy, holy hell

CrypticalFlint

Which is how things normally end when made into concrete paint & decoration. No, no, no. Poor little Timmy found himself alone somewhere else. A place he could not describe with mere words, and he was not alone.

JayDirex

And when Timmy looked down, he saw that he'd become a penguin. Complete with tuxedo and bow tie. "What the heck?" he quacked, just before three beautiful girls appeared before him. Each dressed in a different color military uniform.

"Hello Timmy," said the one in the black. "I hope you don't mind the body change, but it's necessary for your mission."

"What mission? Who the heck are you people?"

"You must be starving from your journey here. Would you like a fishy?" said the one in red, dangling a tasty looking sardine before him.

"No, I don't want a damn fish...wait." The fishy looked so tempting, "Ok, just one!" He waddled to the pretty girl and gulped the fish. "Oh yum. That's pretty good."

"Glad to see he has an appetite," said the one in blue.

Scaver

And when Timmy looked down, he saw that he'd become a penguin. Complete with tuxedo and bow tie. "What the heck?" he quacked, just before three beautiful girls appeared before him. Each dressed in a different color military uniform.

"Hello Timmy," said the one in the black. "I hope you don't mind the body change, but it's necessary for your mission."

"What mission? Who the heck are you people?"

"You must be starving from your journey here. Would you like a fishy?" said the one in red, dangling a tasty looking sardine before him.

"No, I don't want a damn fish...wait." The fishy looked so tempting, "Ok, just one!" He waddled to the pretty girl and gulped the fish. "Oh yum. That's pretty good."

"Glad to see he has an appetite," said the one in blue.
Boom!
His stomach burts open then. He was dead before he got to start his new life. His dreams and plans for this was thus ruined.
'I guess i'm just not lucky enough. Sigh..'

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Boom!
His stomach burts open then. He was dead before he got to start his new life. His dreams and plans for this was thus ruined.
But before he could even finish his thought, he was back again, with the girls laughing at him.

Duong_Trong

Boom!
"God damn it, RED! You gave him the wrong one! That was our experimental bio weapon code name: T-1-t-t-i-3-s." Blue screamed at Red.
"oh...shoot...." Red just stares blankly at the chunks of penguin meat on the floor.
"How and why do you even bring that in the first place?" Black questioned.
"uh..." Red struggles as her eyes slowly shifts to the right.

BigHoodieBoy

However, as Truck-kun is coming towards Timmy, a huge man with long white hair and huge black horns falls down on it.
He introduces himself as the demon king, who is here to kill the weak level 1 penguin hero named Timmy.

Scaver

"God damn it, RED! You gave him the wrong one! That was our experimental bio weapon code name: T-1-t-t-i-3-s." Blue screamed at Red.
"oh...shoot...." Red just stares blankly at the chunks of penguin meat on the floor.
"How and why do you even bring that in the first place?" Black questioned.
"uh..." Red struggles as her eyes slowly shifts to the right.
Timmy was lost what was happening. Once he died then was reincarnated. After left with a hole in his stomach. Sweats were dripping down his forehead. He felt the girls in front of him were a threat to him. So he stood up leaving the girls in daze. Then he ran disregarding everything.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Timmy was lost what was happening. Once he died then was reincarnated. After left with a hole in his stomach. Sweets were dripping down his forehead. He felt the girls in front of him were a threat to him. So he stood up leaving the girls in daze. Then he ran disregarding everything.
This is not canon

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Not to get things back on track or anything, but can we get back on track?