Let's Write An Isekak Together.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Wait… it seemed like HE wasn’t a vampire, it seemed like the vampire was pretending to be him the whole time! It cackled: ‘HAHAHA! This whole time, I had you fooled into thinking my sworn enemy, Truck-Kun was evil! But this whole time, It was me, DIO! (Yes the jojo reference was mandatory) The white haired man went, ‘Oh shit. He’s an S-Grade monster who’s been avoiding our most powerful Hunters for multiple years now.’ He grabbed his phone, and pressed a few buttons, and called certain people who looked to be.. backup! The three women from earlier on had finally made their appearance again, and they looked to be on their side. All of a sudden, they shot the White Haired guy, and little Timmy was left alone. They were about to kill him, when they heard… engine sounds? They turned to where it was coming from, and he was there. Truck-Kun in all of his glory…
Shining like a holy angel, here to punish the sinners. He barreled majestically towards the group, pummeling the women to the ground.

Last edited:

Arkus86

The woman watched on the sidelines, amused by this sudden development. The one in black turned to the others with a questioning gaze. "Should we interfere sisters? Wouldn't be too good if our agent dies this early." The two women looked at each other contemplatingly, before nodding. They sexily strolled into the fray, ready to battle both transformed truck-Kun and the White-Haired man. (Let it be known that this comes first, a little before truck-kun smashed into the White-Haired man.)
"I say say we leave them to it and grab another soul", says the woman in red, not wanting to reincarnate the hero she accidentally killed herself just moments ago. "While the demon king is distracted."

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Shining like a holy angel, here to punish the sinners. He barreled majestically towards the group, pummeling the woman to the ground.
DIO had turned around, ready to run away, but he was too slow. Truck-Kun was right in front of him, and within seconds, pummelling him to the point that if he survived, he probably wouldn’t be able to have kids due to a)his balls were destroyed and b) his face was beaten so hard that he looked like a pig, and Truck-Kun wasn’t done with the surprises yet. He knelt down to little Timmy, and said that as a gift for his bravery, Timmy would have a painless isekai to whatever world he asked, at any time. Little Timmy nodded, and ran off to his mother, who smiled weirdly. There was a cruel glint in her eyes, as if she was planning something…
END OF PART 1

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
"I say say we leave them to it and grab another soul", says the woman in red, not wanting to reincarnate the hero she accidentally killed herself just moments ago. "While the demon king is distracted."
Wait, isn't little Timmy still alive? As a penguin, the woman red gave him a fish that made his stomach explode, but didn't he come back?

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
DIO had turned around, ready to run away, but he was too slow. Truck-Kun was right in front of him, and within seconds, pummelling him to the point that if he survived, he probably wouldn’t be able to have kids due to a)his balls were destroyed and b) his face was beaten so hard that he looked like a pig, and Truck-Kun wasn’t done with the surprises yet. He knelt down to little Timmy, and said that as a gift for his bravery, Timmy would have a painless isekai to whatever world he asked, at any time. Little Timmy nodded, and ran off to his mother, who smiled weirdly. There was a cruel glint in her eyes, as if she was planning something…
END OF PART 1
Where the hell did the woman come from?

Arkus86

Wait, isn't little Timmy still alive? As a penguin, the woman red gave him a fish that made his stomach explode, but didn't he come back?
Well, he came back, but he did not reincarnate properly yet, did he? At least I though they're still in the space between death and another world proper. And he might carry undue resentment, better not risk it and grab a new one.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Well, he came back, but he did not reincarnate properly yet, did he? At least I though they're still in the space between death and another world proper. And he might carry undue resentment, better not risk it and grab a new one.
Hm yeah, thats right

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
His mother opens up her stomache and its revealed to be her huge mouth shes not his mom she's a shapeshifter she goes to eat little Timmy, he then realizes he's a penguin he gets on his belly and slides down a mountain she turns into a giant demigod and starts hunting him down the hunt is on

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
His mother opens up her stomache and its revealed to be her huge mouth shes not his mom she's a shapeshifter she goes to eat little Timmy, he then realizes he's a penguin he gets on his belly and slides down a mountain she turns into a giant demigod and starts hunting him down the hunt is on
I think you're too late bruv. Part 1 is finished.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
yeah its the end of part one but most shows have like numerous parts