Resolved Lewd Poems missing from search results and rankings

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
1.png

Here is a search for things with the poetry tag. I have about 10K views, so I should in theory be third in this lineup:
2.png

And here are my statistics. I've been releasing a chapter a day lately. Have I been shadowbanned? Was it because I used the word "Nipple" in a chapter title?
3.png

As always, the link to Lewd Poems is in my signature.

Last edited:

HappyVainGlory

Huh. Can confirm that I also can't search for it on my end. I can find your other story though, so not sure what's going on.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Oh no! I can't find it either using the search bar. I hope they get if fixed soon! :blob_teary: Good luck girl!!

Tony

Staff member
View attachment 10940
Here is a search for things with the poetry tag. I have about 10K views, so I should in theory be third in this lineup:
View attachment 10941
And here are my statistics. I've been releasing a chapter a day lately. Have I been shadowbanned? Was it because I used the word "Nipple" in a chapter title?
View attachment 10942
As always, the link to Lewd Poems is in my signature.

Sorry but series that are not stories will be hidden from the site from now on. This includes "series" that are just poems, story ideas, random postings, etc... It was never meant to be accepted when I first started Scribble Hub but I let it go because it wasn't a big deal. After running into a lot of them, I figured it was best to stop accepting them before it gets out of control.

Your poems can still be accessed through a direct link and people can still see it from your profile but it'll be hidden from the site.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Sorry but series that are not stories will be hidden from the site from now on. This includes "series" that are just poems, story ideas, random postings, etc... It was never meant to be accepted when I first started Scribble Hub but I let it go because it wasn't a big deal. After running into a lot of them, I figured it was best to stop accepting them before it gets out of control.

Your poems can still be accessed through a direct link and people can still see it from your profile but it'll be hidden from the site.
How are you able to tell from story and not a story? Would this also effect comics?

Last edited: