LF a lifeskilling MMO with some PvE

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I can't play BDO because my laptop can't handle being on 24/7. So, do you know any MMORPGs which are not going to burn an intel i5 and NVIDIA GTX 1650 with 8 GB of RAM.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
I recommend OSRS/RS3 if you can tolerate the mind numbing game play of clicking on the same node for 1000 hours.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
There's a game I know that requires low hardware specs.
It's called ''Outside''.
Extremely realistic graphics, high degree of freedom, creative combat, vast collection of mobs and weapons, as well as missions to fulfill. Has a lot of players as well, lots of them.
Game is free, by the way.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
As far as gameplay goes, Elder scrolls online is my favorite mmo. It may not run the best on a laptop but the games almost a decade old so the requirements aren’t too crazy. Major down side is that it requires a lot of storage space.

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
It's called ''Outside''.
Extremely realistic graphics, high degree of freedom, creative combat, vast collection of mobs and weapons, as well as missions to fulfill. Has a lot of players as well, lots of them.
My foot is still hurt, can't play it. XD

D

Deleted member 139452

It's called ''Outside''.
You mean this one?

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I can't play BDO because my laptop can't handle being on 24/7. So, do you know any MMORPGs which are not going to burn an intel i5 and NVIDIA GTX 1650 with 8 GB of RAM.
Wakfu...
Only play with a single window though.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Final Fantasy 14

HungrySheep

I like yuri
Mabinogi has a deep and robust lifeskill system with a large number of life skills to rank. Its centered primarily around PvE content as well.

The graphics are quite outdated, though this is slated to be remedied within the next couple years in an UE5 overhaul. The life skills are interactive (all of them) in that they allow the player to play minigames when using the skill to determine the quality of the product created. You can also make a homestead and even trade as a merchant using the Commerce system which is actually quite deep.

None of the life skills do the classic "wait for this bar to load lmao" lifeskills that you see even in "top tier" popular MMOs like XIV. It's pretty good.
It's called ''Outside''.
Game is most definitely not free. Can confirm.

It's also a pay-to-win model and there's no character creation. Training skills also doesn't necessarily improve them and some people spawn in with skill ceilings much higher than others. Not a very fair game IMO.

0/10