Recommendations LF> a novel with a succubus lead that is mainly yuri.

AliceHiess

So I like the whole succubus trope but m/f is a huge turn off for me so I often skip over such novels due to the abundance of m/f content. Can someone recommend me a novel with a succubus lead that is mainly yuri?

HonestMistake

Horns in the Library. It has TG/GB themes (hopefully not a turn off) and is currently on its 2nd arc, about 30 chapters.
Unfortunately, most succubus yuri/gl books I have in my library (across several sites) are on hiatus, dropped, author disappeared, etc. That goes for about half the yuri books in my library actually....:cry:

AliceHiess

Horns in the Library. It has TG/GB themes (hopefully not a turn off) and is currently on its 2nd arc, about 30 chapters.
Unfortunately, most succubus yuri/gl books I have in my library (across several sites) are on hiatus, dropped, author disappeared, etc. That goes for about half the yuri books in my library actually....:cry:
Well GB and Yuri are tied for my favorite genre and more than half of my list is GB.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
*Sees GL* -HappyPeepo
*Clicks in, sees Bisexual Protagonist* -SadPeepo
yeah, "bisexual protagonist" makes me 'nope' right away from GL stories, especially m>f GB stories. i like my het and GB/GL firmly separated when the story is female protag.
I have an inkling you saw my succubus series and thought, "This would have been better without boys." :blob_teary:
I'll admit, i did. I am enjoying "Micchi versus the new world" a hell of a lot though. Delinquent yuri is goooooooooooooood stuff

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
yeah, "bisexual protagonist" makes me 'nope' right away from GL stories, especially m>f GB stories. i like my het and GB/GL firmly separated when the story is female protag.
In an effort to be fluid in their sexuality they unironically just become uncommited asshats

AliceHiess

I have an inkling you saw my succubus series and thought, "This would have been better without boys." :blob_teary:
Yes but I think the same thing for every series I read that has mf romance so nothing personal. At least your not one of those people who put the girls love tag but make it mainly het. I’ve seen that far more times than I would like.