Recommendations LF Non-harem stuff

Pyrtzii

Heya, mainly looking for well written fanfics (doesn't matter what fanfic) or LITRPG's w/o even hint of harem. Ruthless MC & No romance is huge bonus. Can take recommendations of other must read stories too. Thanks in advance for recommendations. :)

Vnator

There's my story where the main character is entirely focused in his mission to the point where he outright rejects romantic advances on him.

Technically, there's a harem that does show up halfway through the story, but it's shown as something suspicious and/or mocked by the main character. Link is the image in my signature, if you're interested!

Yuumei

Not too much a fan of "shameless" self promotion. But give my novel a try as well. "The Immortal Witch's Death Wish". MC is very ruthless, yet has some redeeming qualities. Your main worries are her interactions with other characters you may like- it can go either way in how she ends up dealing with them.

On a side note, I've been reading the above mentioned ^ Last Solace Online. It is AMAZING! I recommend as well.

Attachments

• Immortal Witch Cover ScribbleHub.jpg
    Immortal Witch Cover ScribbleHub.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 44

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Heya, mainly looking for well written fanfics (doesn't matter what fanfic) or LITRPG's w/o even hint of harem. Ruthless MC & No romance is huge bonus. Can take recommendations of other must read stories too. Thanks in advance for recommendations. :)
You ask for some fanfics and everyone and their mother just goes, "read mine" smh.

voidskull

Try 'Singer Sailor Merchant Mage'. As of now, MC is just a kid physically, so there's no romance or whatever. I have a gut feeling that there'd be no harem too, in future, like in a regular harem novel, each female character would be described seductively, and this haven't happened so far there.

Pyrtzii

Try 'Singer Sailor Merchant Mage'. As of now, MC is just a kid physically, so there's no romance or whatever. I have a gut feeling that there'd be no harem too, in future, like in a regular harem novel, each female character would be described seductively, and this haven't happened so far there.
Seem'd interesting w/ quick peek, gonna give it a try, thanks. :)

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
Salvos, I really like it. It has a female protagonist that’s a demon, and she likes to punch jerks in the crotch. The novel’s name is Salvos.

Avitue

My novel is neither Fanfic nor Litrpg. It has a Ruthless MC and no Romance though.