lilyWhiteRose's Art Thread

lilyWhiteRose

hello! i thought i'd post some of the art i've done, just to share. i may share commission information for character design references or book covers eventually, but i'm busy with school so that won't happen for a while.

i'll post fanart of webnovels i'm reading later...

please enjoy!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
hello! i thought i'd post some of the art i've done, just to share. i may share commission information for character design references or book covers eventually, but i'm busy with school so that won't happen for a while.

please enjoy!

View attachment 645

Oh wow that Dororo one is so good

lilyWhiteRose

this is a meme redraw based off a scene in chapter six of Disgraced 10 Minutes After Arrival which i'm enjoying so far... hopefully it's recognizable. (if you can't tell, it's based off the "this is fine" comic by kc green, lol)

the main protagonist can't catch a break... he lost this clothes.... his home.... his stuff... got tortured.... please let him live!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—

please enjoy!

View attachment 645

XD I love your GDC fan art!
Aw now I wanna try to draw him.

lilyWhiteRose

more fanart for D10MAA.... this was done much more quickly than the previous one... it's kinda ooc, but it's another meme redraw so whatever! based off the "let me see what you have" video.

considering how much of a hot mess this sect is... and how the original father of the MC's body had a spirit sword preemptively made for their literal toddler... and also how that toddler was an awful gremlin... i couldn't help think this...

also, i don't want to triple post, so i'm editing this post YET AGAIN....... here's my quick prediction of how i think the main pairing dynamic will be like, since the ML finally made his debut...

the ML showing off his new cat underling....?

(i can only do fanart through memes.... im so sorry........ :blob_blank:)

Last edited:

lilyWhiteRose

i just have more fanart of the aforementioned webnovel but they're mostly low quality doodles because i'm doing this between my homework. please ignore this it's just really stupid stuff...

xu jian at ying long

one attempt at a serious sketch

sexy in a chihuahua kind of way??

ooc but i wanted to make fun of ying long... sorry

the banana is having morals

Last edited:

lilyWhiteRose

here are some more doodles..... i'm really stressed out by my thesis project and i'm relaxing by drawing stupid memes.... :blob_teary:

starting out with a serious-ish doodle

i'm getting ahead of myself with this one but. couldn't help it

i like this webnovel because i can fill out this bastard alignment chart like a bingo game. i can sense more characters are coming. lai mingliao hasnt even appeared again yet but since he's gunning for vengeance against xu jian i took a guess (yay for glossaries!)

i'm also laughing at myself because i havent been drawing this much fanart for a single fandom since forever.... being the only one person interested in something requires you to be self-sufficent for content ahahaha :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

lazyredragon

While i know it might seem were the same person with exams at the same time who both happen to enjoy bl books and making art and are often online at similar times, i can assure you we are different people
😋

lilyWhiteRose

LOL. we are our own elaborate sockpuppet accounts :ROFLMAO:

i'm technically done with midterms, but i still have my thesis to catch up on. i did managed to doodle a bit for stress relief... it's not much but it's enough to dump some here

a consistent style? what's that lol
below are just.... doodles about myself to vent LOL

me right now 😭

me again, but with general anxiety

me in my most primal form

Afterdarkfish

OH MY GOD ...I DIDNT SEE THE NEW ART... YOU ARE MY HERO...you draw so much content I feel bad I haven't been posting much of my own even though I'm drawing just as many meme posts. Your dedication is too much... 🙏