lilyWhiteRose's Art Thread

lilyWhiteRose

OH MY GOD ...I DIDNT SEE THE NEW ART... YOU ARE MY HERO...you draw so much content I feel bad I haven't been posting much of my own even though I'm drawing just as many meme posts. Your dedication is too much... 🙏

oh my god i'm so embarrassed..................... thank you for writing a great story that compels me to draw all of these things...... please don't worry about posting enough content what you're giving us is plenty

lilyWhiteRose

i'm spending most of my time on my thesis.... but i made.... these memes dkfjksjkfgjgajd dumb fanart is all i can do at this point all my brainpower is going to my thesis

idk he's handing xj off to himself idk i messed up and cant edit it right now

Last edited:

ars

trash bin
Hmm I didn't comment before, but I had a lot of thoughts in my head when I first saw your art!! Your drawings are so good!! :blob_hide: The characters are so fun and lively and expressive! Also I can't stop laughing at that meme fmmmff

lazyredragon

Lilly! did you survive the battle of the educator's raid? My mind was ravaged my thoughts plundered I barely survived but
LOL. we are our own elaborate sockpuppet accounts :ROFLMAO:

i'm technically done with midterms, but i still have my thesis to catch up on. i did managed to doodle a bit for stress relief... it's not much but it's enough to dump some here

View attachment 713
a consistent style? what's that lol
below are just.... doodles about myself to vent LOL

View attachment 711
me right now 😭

View attachment 712
me again, but with general anxiety

View attachment 714
me in my most primal form

against all odds I held strong and became victorious now I wear these battle scars and racoon eyes proudly, happy to have a moment's peace before the next semester's turn.

Thy memes sustained me during those trying times therefor I thank thee.

(tbh I'm kinda sleep deprived rn )

lilyWhiteRose

Lilly! did you survive the battle of the educator's raid? My mind was ravaged my thoughts plundered I barely survived but

against all odds I held strong and became victorious now I wear these battle scars and racoon eyes proudly, happy to have a moment's peace before the next semester's turn.

Thy memes sustained me during those trying times therefor I thank thee.

(tbh I'm kinda sleep deprived rn )

NOOOOO I'M STILL SUFFERING THROUGH IT T_T i'm cheating and checkin up on you guys because i need a break before i head back to the grind.... i'll be gone longer, most likely until the semester ends :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

on the bright side, i'll hopefully be done with school altogether so i'll def be at least a bit more active lolol. i'm so happy for you though!!! go to sleep!!!!!!!!

ars

trash bin
sooooo beautiful!! love all those plants! and the lighting! what a happy scene to be in~

lilyWhiteRose

thank u everyone!
ALSO I'M ALSO ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!
i managed to squeeze in one drawing for mermay this month. i'll hopefully be off my hiatus by next week and i can draw and post more!

Reactions: ars

ars

trash bin
AA love that composition!! The curve and swoop of that tail is so strong, like a magnet for my eyes 👀She's super cool!!