Recommendations Living a better life IS my face slap revenge

RandomDuck

Anyone know any good stories where the MC basically said you guys suck and I don't have to deal with you or your crap any more and then left to go on to have a better life? Possibly the kind with rebirth or the my soul is in somebody else's body thing. Thanks

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Anyone know any good stories where the MC basically said you guys suck and I don't have to deal with you or your crap any more and then left to go on to have a better life? Possibly the kind with rebirth or the my soul is in somebody else's body thing. Thanks
So like he leave a thot

RandomDuck

We all know that point in the story were the MC decides to return all the horrible things that people have done to them, they one up the snotty people, they wreck the bad guys business, expose corruption or affairs, all that revenge stuff. Yeah... not that. I wanna read about someone who gets to that point and decides that those types of people are just not even worth thinking about any more than what is necessary to get away from the bs.. That the best revenge is living their best life and those people are not going to interfere with the MC's happiness. Horrible people are just a forgettable speed bump in a life of achieving personal fulfillment and happiness. So.... all that so say... a fluffy slice of slow life with a side of I'm glad I got away from all that negative nonsense.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My book has that as part of the premise. At the start of the story, she's already living her best life. I drop a few pieces her backstory in early chapters, and I dig into her backstory more later. She's actually based on me, so her backstory is mine with a few changes here and there:
Please give me a one-star rating! I take pride in having the lowest rating on Scribble Hub.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Gate of good fortune