Forgotten Title Looking for an older manga that I read with female MC yakuza princess.

SpiralRoot

I remember a manga that I had read few years ago about a high school girl that is going to inherit a yakuza family but is super opposed to it. I think blood or violence triggered like a separate identity within her or something similar to that effect. It wasn't too long chapter wise. I would love for someone to shine some light on the title of the manga.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
i think i know the one you're talking about. let me ferret around in my old bookmarks and see if i can find it.

EDIT: yeah, i cant remember anything about the title and nothing popped out at me in the old bookmarks. still think i know the one you're talking about, i just read it so long ago i cant remember anything that would help me find it again.

Last edited:

Redemit

I remember this or something like that as well was she being raised by her "uncles" that ran a bakery or something?

Last edited:

Num

I think you are looking for “Yakuza Reincarnation”

I remember a manga that I had read few years ago about a high school girl that is going to inherit a yakuza family but is super opposed to it. I think blood or violence triggered like a separate identity within her or something similar to that effect. It wasn't too long chapter wise. I would love for someone to shine some light on the title of the manga.
Change 2!! and the sequel W-Change!!
seems to fit.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Its probably Onidere

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Change 2!! and the sequel W-Change!!
seems to fit.
ah! that's it. you magnificent bastard, you!
Outfuckingstanding censored.jpg