Looking for Cover Artist

Cynthell

Hiya, I am currently looking for an artist to make two cover arts for my stories. Nothing NSFW and I have a rough idea in mind with references. Details can be hashed out later.

The stories are smutty so if you don't want your art associated with that I understand!

Thanks!

Nneeil

Hiya, I am currently looking for an artist to make two cover arts for my stories. Nothing NSFW and I have a rough idea in mind with references. Details can be hashed out later.

The stories are smutty so if you don't want your art associated with that I understand!

Thanks!
If you can't find anyone here, I recommend checking out Fiverr. You get to see different art styles and prices. It's quite neat.

PeachiiMio

Hello there! If this is still available, I might be able to do your request. However, I'm not 100% sure if my style suits your story. I'll still send you this message and let you decide, if you haven't already gone with someone.

I specialize mostly with character art, but depending on the style of cover you want for your stories, I might be able to make your cover. As for the last part you mention... as long as the artwork for the cover is not going against my TOS, everything should be fine? I won't really know until I have a full idea of what you're wanting to have done for your commission, so we'd have to talk about it before I can say 100% that I can do it for you.

Here is my commission information: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/semi-emergency-offering-character-designs-and-more.18905/