Recommendations Looking for romance novels with Male MC.

SailusGebel

Once again I'm looking for help here since I'm too lazy to look for new novels myself. No Fanfics. No BL, GL, or GB. No System. Other than that, I'm okay with anything. Smut or no smut, no harem or yes harem, I don't care. Though I would be extra grateful if it's cultivation or something cultivation-like. If you self-promote and I don't like your story, yet it fits the criteria, I will rate it five-star. If I like your story, I will give you a five-star review. :blob_cookie:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Once again I'm looking for help here since I'm too lazy to look for new novels myself. No Fanfics. No BL, GL, or GB. No System. Other than that, I'm okay with anything. Smut or no smut, no harem or yes harem, I don't care. Though I would be extra grateful if it's cultivation or something cultivation-like. If you self-promote and I don't like your story, yet it fits the criteria, I will rate it five-star. If I like your story, I will give you a five-star review. :blob_cookie:
The best who include romance and cultivation are Soul land 3 : the legend of the dragon king

Nobody_12

How about "introvert reincarnated into a cultivation world"?

Just a self promotion...

Not a daily updates.

You can try, there are 8 chapters currently

Sleds

For more detail the novel. And the manhua are not far enough to show all of their relationship, I don't think the manhua even reach the chapter 500 of the novel (who have close to 2000 chapter). I can send you a link in private if you want

LilRora

Mostly formless
You can try Ending Maker. It's originally Korean and its translation quality may be a little lacking, but the story's great. Also has some cultivation-like progression, although it's not the focus of the story.

You can also find its manga adaptation on MangaDex if you're interested in that. That one's good quality, but I think it's only about a third done.

(Also, for the record, last time I checked it was on Novelupdates. The link's dead now though.)

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Just a question, if you are not ok with BL, GL or GB... what is left? Are there any genders I don't know about? Just curious.

Sleds

Just a question, if you are not ok with BL, GL or GB... what is left? Are there any genders I don't know about? Just curious.
the straight romance and since it's male it mean male with a woman

SailusGebel

Boy and girl, girl and boy, man and woman, woman and man; you know, the vanilla flavor. Sorry for answering like this, but I was in the mood for goofing around. :sweating_profusely:

To make everything clear. I don't want Girl x Girl(GL), Boy x Boy(BL), or gender bender (GB). What I want is romance between Man\Boy and Woman\Women\Girl\Girls, in other words, straight romance. And I would like male protagonist as you can tell from the thread's title.
Otome Dori~ :blob_wink:
Solid choice, but I prefer Tachibana-san Chi no Dansei Jijou. :blobthumbsup:

Nobody_12

Boy and girl, girl and boy, man and woman, woman and man; you know, the vanilla flavor. Sorry for answering like this, but I was in the mood for goofing around. :sweating_profusely:

To make everything clear. I don't want Girl x Girl(GL), Boy x Boy(BL), or gender bender (GB). What I want is romance between Man\Boy and Woman\Women\Girl\Girls, in other words, straight romance. And I would like male protagonist as you can tell from the thread's title.

How was my novel??

Nneeil

Let's see...

Throne of Magical Arcana (maybe?) Not really cultivation, but it mixes science and magic pretty well. The MC makes a lesbian girl fall for him. No harem. OTP.

Apocalypse Gachapon. (As you can tell it's apocalypse) It's a harem, though the romance is a bit slow since the MC is mostly focused on surviving and getting stronger. Surprisingly a nice read despite the cliches.

I'm Not Really A Regressor. Harem

Damn Reincarnation. Harem

Nobody_12

Bruh. I didn't check it yet. I understand you are new and want feedback, but be patient.
Okay. I was kind of anxious as if the novel was so bad. You didn't even replied.

Iam okay with anything you say about the novel

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)

So GB means gender bender. I thought it meant girl/boy...