Recommendations Looking for romance novels with Male MC.

Nobody_12

SailusGebel

Hmm .. maybe I didn't give enough emotion to each character and the chapters was not enough for imagination
No, the problem is the technical aspect of writing. Grammar mistakes, weird POV changes, and I mean changing from third-person POV to first-person. Bad paragraphing, tenses shifting, and so on. Seriously, there are lots of mistakes. On a side not, I'm not saying you can't change POV or use different tenses, but the way you did it is wrong. And I'm not trying to shame you or bash you, I said things as they are without sugarcoating since you've asked.

Sylver

What's a cultivation story? My story is a fantasy adult romance novel that includes both a male and female as the MC, but I don't think it fulfills the cultivation requirement. I mean I don't know what cultivation means haha, could someone explain?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
What's a cultivation story? My story is a fantasy adult romance novel that includes both a male and female as the MC, but I don't think it fulfills the cultivation requirement. I mean I don't know what cultivation means haha, could someone explain?
A cultivation story is to simplify it, a story where every people can grow stronger by gathering the universe energy inside their bodies to strenghten it. There also different setting to add to it like element affinity, etc...

The cultivator (the one who cultivate by using the universe energy) can use that energy to create technique, and with their elemental affinity, they can create fire, water, earth, etc....
Generaly the end of the cultivation path is to attain a God body/spirit/soul.

That a simplified version.

SailusGebel

Cultivation (修炼 xiūliàn) (修真 xiūzhēn) (修仙 xiūxiān) – the process of improving health, increasing longevity, and growing powerful. This is accomplished by cultivatingQi and training in martial & mystical arts. In many of these novels, the ultimate goal of cultivation is to become an Immortal or attain godhood.