Recommendations looking for stories with dual protagonists

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I'm not sure if this fits your criteria or not, but in my finished book, my MC never really worked alone, working together with her husband or with her disciple later on.

Sorry if it isn't what you were looking for; check the reviews under it; they may give you more info if this is something that would interest you or not.

Western42

....I may be Insane....
I have a couple of those stories, but atlas, I am not working on them right now, so I can't be of much help.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
IWS. See my sig file below. Adam doesn't show up for a few chapters, however.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Ooh, ooh, mine! First main charac is modeled after me, and the other my co-author :blobreading:

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I've got one story like that, a supernatural buddy cop story:

Looking for recommendations for "dual protagonists." Or 2 main charcters

E.g buddy cop, odd couple stories.
My story "My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks" features multiple leads. The main two are a brother (Izayoi) and a sister (Akiza).
It's a fairly new story with only 3 postings, but I have completed the first volume (55K) so I can say that while the first 5-6 postings focuses on Izayoi, Akiza becomes equally as important with several postings focusing solely on her.

A kind of duality so that the reader will perceive events one way, only to follow that character and learn the narrator might not have been 100% unbias.

Would love some feedback if you're interested.

Jmoonday

I am actually writing a story right now with the main intent of writing from two perspectives (male and female). It is pretty daunting trying to keep everything consistent, and I am still pretty early on in the writing process so if you are looking for something finished I don't have much to offer there. If you are interested anyway I will provide the link below:

This World That Called For Us

Thanks! Hope you find what you are looking for.

MajorKerina

I have a story that features three main protagonists who are shifted between POV wise. An earlier part of it also has a main timeline and an alternate timeline with different experiences for the main character.

NicholasMcCalla

You can try Running Out of Tears
Running out of Tears (600 × 800 px).jpg

Getterkuma

A wizard from a low-born family and a knight from a high-born family end up teaming up as they uncover a conspiracy.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
My story, The First Kitsune of Atryna, has two primary characters -- a human and a kitsune that is currently still in the fox stage.

I also recommend Blue Core. Blue Core is a dungeon core story where the dungeon is bonded with another character that acts as their representative in the world, so the two are always connected. (lewdness warning, it is also part of the plot due to how their world works)

lumiel

I'm going to nominate my own story since its main premise is not only focusing on one main character, but two people are playing important roles there.

It's still ongoing, but I'll always keep it updated steadily.

Jacks

For a stories with dual protagnist, I think Jade Edge might be what you're looking for.
It tells a story of 2 characters from their own POV in the same world.
You can give it a try until you finished Chapter 4: Fate to see if it's up to your liking.

zephyrzane

If you like vampires and aliens, my new story Vast and Vayne is about a vampire/alien anti-hero duo in space.