Love Anyone?

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
How do you know when you are in love?
Honestly, at the start, it's hard to tell and it really differs between different relationships. One thing I notice is, you feel happy about yourself and you genuinely care about your SO and want to know about their day and their feelings. You would feel, in a way, safe with them and you can tell them anything or eventually tell them everything. Of course, not all love is like this because people aren't the same and relationships change by nature.

SpearOfLies

Honestly, at the start, it's hard to tell and it really differs between different relationships. One thing I notice is, you feel happy about yourself and you genuinely care about your SO and want to know about their day and their feelings. You would feel, in a way, safe with them and you can tell them anything or eventually tell them everything. Of course, not all love is like this because people aren't the same and relationships change by nature.
I love everyone \o/

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
You are never in love!! Love is a myth!!

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Not sure, it's easy to mix up between being infatuated, admiring and love
For me I guess if you are happy just hanging out with them then that's love?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
When he/she asks, "Can I do your ass?" and you say, "Okay, but it's not like I do this for everyone!"

lazyredragon

in love with;

Me
fei long sama
loki of Asgard
rihanna
Every fucking character from Galavant
Galehaut (King arthurs men)
Lancelot
merlin
Aaravos
Runaan
Castiel
the monkey king
Pigsy
sandy (Journey to the west)

the only good men I've encountered are fictional and most of my female crushes are straight so...I chose to love life, its currently really fun.

PrincEcnirP

Hmm. There's a mystery of Love, as love is so great, actually it's the greatest that as it is greatest it is also greatly mysterious, it only reveals itself (it's meaning) to those who seek Love their whole heart. But as we are finite minds, we do not need to understand the infinitude of truth of Love. A simple kindness is Love, patience is a form of Love, and just being calm, not fearing is Love, yes, Love is perfect, but many has overused or abused its meaning putting it in a box(though we truly can't), some only limiting it to romantic love, some worldly love that is not exactly what love is. Proof? History, and for more information, read 1 Corinthians 13.
Yes, if you're wondering, God is Love. We might think otherwise but deep in our hearts, we 'know' it.

Mack_Frantz

Heck I don't know for sure. All I know is that it started one month ago to this very cute girl that I rarely even speak to. And now I'm having a hard time getting her out of my mind. Haven't seen her for a month (due to accident) and when I think that this will help me forget about her, it makes it even worse every time I think about her smiling to me. Or even smiling in general.

There's your answer :D