[Mafia] However I Say FM 2 - MAFIA VICTORY

Hasty

I feel like Zone doesn't like me. :blob_teary:

He has given me the ability to once a game make all your votes invalid and decide who gets voted. :sweating_profusely:

I am not ready for this responsibility. :blob_teary:
Nep is so responsible and mature to get such a role! :blob_aww:
I am a very simple and humble role :blob_humble:
Question, how comfy is everyone with a mass role claim?
Not comfy.
Hmm. Agentt is showing his inherent sussiness

Hasty

if it is so inherent, then isn't is completely alignment indicative?
I guess not but still having a vote on someone who is sus is better than ppl who i have as null

I am currently reading the thread again to see if i missed any points. If i do see smth more sus i will remove my vote on you

Aaqil

Cookies!
They why dont you vote him?
@Zone_Q11 Agentt has gained an additional vote, :blob_cookie:

I have no reason, :blob_cookie:
I do very little acting and a lot of thinking most of the time, :p
If I'm not thinking, I'm thinking about my sad reality in which I have no eclairs, :blob_no: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:

Agentt

Thighs
@Zone_Q11 Agentt has gained an additional vote, :blob_cookie:

I have no reason, :blob_cookie:
I do very little acting and a lot of thinking most of the time, :p
If I'm not thinking, I'm thinking about my sad reality in which I have no eclairs, :blob_no: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:
this honestly sounds so townie

Hasty

I feel like Zone doesn't like me. :blob_teary:

He has given me the ability to once a game make all your votes invalid and decide who gets voted. :sweating_profusely:

I am not ready for this responsibility. :blob_teary:
This is indeed a very useful ability. I think we should use this on D2 when we have more information after the lynch and mafia kill(hopefully which will not happen)
My guess is that the mafia will have a role that could also be town
You mean a role which would sound like town but would be actually mafia? Considering zone is the host,highly possible
Your ability cannot be mafia at all
Why do you say his ability is mafia? I think him having the power to make the decision on who is the lynch actually makes him town. Because if he was mafia, he would surely be hitting a town and along with maf faction kill this would make the magia too OP

Aaqil

Cookies!
Why do you say his ability is mafia? I think him having the power to make the decision on who is the lynch actually makes him town. Because if he was mafia, he would surely be hitting a town and along with maf faction kill this would make the magia too OP
Hasty, that's a "can but actually the not version", :blob_cookie:

Nep

This is indeed a very useful ability. I think we should use this on D2 when we have more information after the lynch and mafia kill(hopefully which will not happen)
My ability allows me too force my opinion on everyone else so in d
D2 it can only be used if I think you're opinion is wrong.
While in D1 it can be used to prove my role and make me a target

Nep

I think him having the power to make the decision on who is the lynch actually makes him town. Because if he was mafia, he would surely be hitting a town and along with maf faction kill this would make the magia too OP
There is a drawback to my ability that makes it viable again for mafia as well only makes sense if it can also be used by mafia