[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Hasty

Asking this since i think this wouldnt be bases on gut feel because you forst said you think they might not be mafia but now you say they are scumlean. So there was to be some logic behind that fluctuation

Hasty

Idk about the other ones, but this is not true. This is not a PR, and everybody has a PR this game.
That is a pr. He is basically a mafia kill power which i assume can act alongside the factional kill evry night
If they were simply a vanilla mafia, they would have a msg saying you only have your vote and voice

Hasty

Actually i townlean awasti for this. This might be wither their role or a part of their role.
Anyway i dont think we should discuss further on this topic

Hasty

That is a pr. He is basically a mafia kill power which i assume can act alongside the factional kill evry night
If they were simply a vanilla mafia, they would have a msg saying you only have your vote and voice
The role makes sense with a jailkeeper, doc and a nk immune cookie kid in play
Since town has so many protectives, mafia should have an extra kp to balance it

Agentt

Thighs
Actually i townlean awasti for this. This might be wither their role or a part of their role.
Anyway i dont think we should discuss further on this topic
=_=)
there are better ways to bait mafia, something more subtle..

Zone_Q11

GAME FREEZE

Apologies for the delayed EOD. Please do not post any further.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Could you explain why?
I have no other suspects and it's based on feelings rather than evidence which is not very probable and will likely result in a very unpredictable route. It's the only thing I can present though.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Asking this since i think this wouldnt be bases on gut feel because you forst said you think they might not be mafia but now you say they are scumlean. So there was to be some logic behind that fluctuation
Yes, you are right. I just noticed one of the rules which are mafia having access to their radios both day and night which could make a higher probability of cooperation. Also, as you can see, I'm sleep deprived