[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
This could also mean that they are just having the usual banter in these section which has much higher of probability rather than two mafia talking to each other. After this, the only ones that I sus right now are the ones that haven't interacted with other people and only interacted with a large part of the group.

Jailbreak571

This whole investigation could also mean that I am only bluffing to confuse the mafia. Or am I?

Hasty

Kill power
the last game we had. He spent the whole entire first day fake claiming like that
I dont think she is claiming….
More like revealing the roles in this game?
Yes, you are right. I just noticed one of the rules which are mafia having access to their radios both day and night which could make a higher probability of cooperation. Also, as you can see, I'm sleep deprived
I see. So you think plus1 and mel can be partners chatting together?
Which post of theirs do you think is suggesting such a cooperation?
Hmm, it seems that I'm going to die at this rate huh?
Maybe. My vote can change based on how you explain your thought processes and so
I wont be online for EOD though. So unless you are sleeping pls do tell them about 2 hours before EOD

Hasty

This could also mean that they are just having the usual banter in these section which has much higher of probability rather than two mafia talking to each other. After this, the only ones that I sus right now are the ones that haven't interacted with other people and only interacted with a large part of the group.
Just saw this.
i didnt see there was one more page after page 9 lmao
Ok i understand but i would still like it if you could quote those mafia-ish or banter-ish posts for me

Hasty

Aside from Jail, no one greeted anyone, :blob_cookie:

Whatca thinking Agentt? :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
Agreed. Agentt has just been posting to make his presence yet. You sus awasti yes @Agentt ?
But only if the roles they posted were them claiming?

Hasty

Agreed. Agentt has just been posting to make his presence yet. You sus awasti yes @Agentt ?
But only if the roles they posted were them claiming?
What do you think of jailbreak. The person with the highest votes right now?

Jailbreak571

Just saw this.
i didnt see there was one more page after page 9 lmao
Ok i understand but i would still like it if you could quote those mafia-ish or banter-ish posts for me
That's the thing, it's gut feeling. I just felt like there was something wrong within it but I can't tell which part it was.