[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Zone_Q11

Okay, so this is still confusing, but I am still of the opinion that Mello is the last Mafia.
  • Plus1 is confirmed Onmyouji.
  • Mello claims Geisha.
  • I know I am a Guest.
  • Aaqil claims Neutral who can win with either side, and Zirr's flip confirms the existence of Kagekiyo.
  • We know there is a Taoist in play, and the only one who has not claimed any role yet is Amok.

Initially I thought I can lock Mello as scum with evidence because there is no room for a third PR claim, but that was before I realized that they were correct in that Zirr counts as a Guest to Amok. So basically: I have no way of proving I am a Guest.

And since I have no way of proving I am a Guest, today's lynch becomes a thunderdome between me and Mello.
Because Plus1, Amok, and Aaqil have confirmed roles.

The only thing that I can think of to accuse Mello is the fact that that she claims to be a roleblocker, when Plus1 claims to be roleblocked, but other than this, I literally got nothing. Rather, I can't claim anything. Because I am a Guest.

I have already explained that I fakeclaimed Monk so the nightkill focus would be redirected towards me instead, but it doesn't seem that Amok is convinced, so... Yeah, I'm curious whether he will change his mind now that all information is on the table.

Zone_Q11

Today is... not even XYLO, actually. It all just depends on Aaqil.

You don't know who between me and Mello is Mafia.
If we lynch Mafia today, we just win.
If we lynch Town today, then -after a N3 kill- the gamestate becomes 1v1v1 with Aaqil being the one to decide whom he wants to win with.

One thing that confuses me though, is why there were no kills at N2.
Mello claims to have roleblocked Aaqil, but that POV just never makes sense. If Aaqil is Mafia, then I would have to be Kagekiyo, except I know I am not the Neutral. So, from my POV, Mello is outright lying about roleblocking Aaqil.

Then, why did nobody die at N2? I can only think of two possibilities.
First of all... Hey @Aaqil, are you immune to death at night phase?

Zone_Q11

Power roles (PR) can use their ability during this time, while mafia must choose to kill one person, or else one of the mafia members is killed randomly.
Use this additional information as you wishes: If only 1 evil or only evil members without killing roles are left, they won't die if they can't kill someone at night.
I... don't understand this, actually. From my POV, Mello is Evil Geisha, but neither Roleblocker nor Godfather belong to the category of "Killing Role".
The additional information also states "if they can't kill someone", but the only known role so far that is night-immune is... Zirr's role.

Oreo

I... don't understand this, actually. From my POV, Mello is Evil Geisha, but neither Roleblocker nor Godfather belong to the category of "Killing Role".
The additional information also states "if they can't kill someone", but the only known role so far that is night-immune is... Zirr's role.

Zone_Q11

Eh. I am bored. Nobody seems to be around, so I'll dig up some of the older posts that is irrelevant to this game.
Mountainous setups is a thing.
Everyone is vanilla.
And sometimes there is no Night/Killing.
Mountainous is indeed any setup where all players are vanilla, but when it comes to "no kills at night", then would be a variant of Mountainous.
Technically, if you just skip night phase entirely, then you can have a Nightless Mountainous, which is... a very difficult game? Everyone on this site would have to completely rely on their social deduction skills instead of getting easy confirmations like what happened to Plus1.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Wait a minute. Something does not make sense.
I lied about being a Monk, so I can confirm that Amok's claim about "at least two Guests" are correct.

However, if we truly are in a 4v2v1, with 2 Town PR and 2 Town Guests, then... Mello is lying.

Hm. Usually I would question this statement, but considering Mello has made a contradiction, I think it's best to deal with you if the game continues after we lynch Mello.

VOTE: Mello
@Oreo
That is funny. I already stare my reasons.
Amok is a Taoist and Zirrboy's role stated that he can decieve the Taoist and appeared as a Guest. But not the Onmyouji/Plus1 which lead to Zirrboy exposed as one of the Mafia.

And I already said similar to this in one of my post

Oreo

Godfather and Goon is Mafia Killing.
Roleblocker and Framer is Mafia Support.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Never mind. Apparently Mello's statement is correct.
In my defense though, Amok said there are "at least" two Guests, and I simply claim to be one of them.
Do you suggest that there's no remaining Mafia?

Zone_Q11

Ah. I see. I use another system; one from MafiaUniverse. The "normal" Godfather there only has one ability; the ability to be seen as Town when investigated by a Cop. This ability falls under [Passive] and [Misleading].
Technically, "ToS Godfather" would be "normal" Godfather with night-immunity. Though, I did not expect for it to count as "Killing Role" as well. (Then again, unlike Throne of Lies, Town of Salem doesn't have any investigative roles that focus on typing, so I never paid attention to this in the first place.)

Zone_Q11

Do you suggest that there's no remaining Mafia?
No. I am suggesting that you are the last Mafia who roleblocked Plus1.
You claimed to have roleblocked Aaqil, so how come Plus1 is the one who got roleblocked instead?

Actually, I just realized something. According to the host, "Mafia Support" cannot kill, so this would explain why there were no kills at N2.
Though, if nobody can get killed by Mafia Kills... We are currently at 3v1v1. Mafia cannot kill, and there is a Vengeful Neutral in the game.

Oh. I got it. If we lynch Aaqil, then it doesn't matter who Aaqil kills.
If Aaqil kills any Town, then D3 becomes a 2v1 LYLO with Mello being confirmed Mafia because of Plus1's roleblock.
If Aaqil kills Mello, then the game just ends with a Town Victory.

@Plus1, @Amok, @Aaqil
Pick your poison: Lynch Mello now or lynch Aaqil first to eradicate the (unlikely) possibility where he is lying about his win condition.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Okay, so this is still confusing, but I am still of the opinion that Mello is the last Mafia.
  • Plus1 is confirmed Onmyouji.
  • Mello claims Geisha.
  • I know I am a Guest.
  • Aaqil claims Neutral who can win with either side, and Zirr's flip confirms the existence of Kagekiyo.
  • We know there is a Taoist in play, and the only one who has not claimed any role yet is Amok.

Initially I thought I can lock Mello as scum with evidence because there is no room for a third PR claim, but that was before I realized that they were correct in that Zirr counts as a Guest to Amok. So basically: I have no way of proving I am a Guest.

And since I have no way of proving I am a Guest, today's lynch becomes a thunderdome between me and Mello.
Because Plus1, Amok, and Aaqil have confirmed roles.

The only thing that I can think of to accuse Mello is the fact that that she claims to be a roleblocker, when Plus1 claims to be roleblocked, but other than this, I literally got nothing. Rather, I can't claim anything. Because I am a Guest.
Yes, I roleblock Aaqil who I thought was the mafia after I read Zirrboy's role which cleared Amok.

And Zirrboy's hammered himself clearly told us that he had to have a partner. And I think it's Aaqil more than you, who was inactive at that time.

Idk if Zirrboy really have the mentality to play even though his partner is inactive or not, he didn't seems to be panicking or complaining about Zone's inactivity (there's also the possibility it's their plan) so I assumed you're a neutral. But after you accuse me and claiming to be the third guest.... I more inclined to put you on the Mafia side rather than Aaqil, since Aaqil still told us that he's a neutral.

Meanwhile you lied to us. Which makes me have reason to not trust you even after you stated your reasoning.
I have already explained that I fakeclaimed Monk so the nightkill focus would be redirected towards me instead, but it doesn't seem that Amok is convinced, so... Yeah, I'm curious whether he will change his mind now that all information is on the table.
I did ask you if you were a monk. With an exaggerated question mark. Since based on the information I had, there's no good role with that name.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
No. I am suggesting that you are the last Mafia who roleblocked Plus1.
You claimed to have roleblocked Aaqil, so how come Plus1 is the one who got roleblocked instead?
That's what I'm confused about. Which why I asked Plus1 the condition of his ability: is it random or can he pick his target?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Plus1, @Amok, @Aaqil
Pick your poison: Lynch Mello now or lynch Aaqil first to eradicate the (unlikely) possibility where he is lying about his win condition.
Well... I'll just say that us—Town can still win if I'm alive. I can roleblock at night. And I trust @Amok and @Plus1 who's Townies like me. And that lead me to only have 1 target to roleblock.

Aaqil or Zone

Depending on who's gonna get lynch today.

With my roleblock, none of them can possibly kill one of us and by the time night ends with no one died....the answer is too obvious.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Well... I'll just say that us—Town can still win if I'm alive. I can roleblock at night. And I trust @Amok and @Plus1 who's Townies like me. And that lead me to only have 1 target to roleblock.

Aaqil or Zone

Depending on who's gonna get lynch today.

With my roleblock, none of them can possibly kill one of us and by the time night ends with no one died....the answer is too obvious.
And if the plan that I stated above failed, you can still vote me next with your side having the majority.

Zone_Q11

Yes, I roleblock Aaqil who I thought was the mafia after I read Zirrboy's role which cleared Amok.
A roleblock that cannot be (or rather, has not been) confirmed by Aaqil,
and a roleblock from a confirmed Town.

It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.
And Zirrboy's hammered himself clearly told us that he had to have a partner. And I think it's Aaqil more than you, who was inactive at that time.

Idk if Zirrboy really have the mentality to play even though his partner is inactive or not, he didn't seems to be panicking or complaining about Zone's inactivity (there's also the possibility it's their plan) so I assumed you're a neutral. But after you accuse me and claiming to be the third guest.... I more inclined to put you on the Mafia side rather than Aaqil, since Aaqil still told us that he's a neutral.
TL;DR You agree we are indeed in a thunderdome. Good to know.
Meanwhile you lied to us. Which makes me have reason to not trust you even after you stated your reasoning.
Yeah. I lie all the time. But why did I lie this time, and why is lying "something scummy"?
I didn't know that "Mafia Support" cannot kill, so as I already explained before, I wanted to take the hit that Plus1 would take otherwise.
I did ask you if you were a monk. With an exaggerated question mark. Since based on the information I had, there's no good role with that name.
Duh. Of course not. Why would I claim my true role when I thought that Mafia can kill each night, every night?
An alignment cop (Onmyouji) and a vanilla (Guest); Which of these two would benefit town more if they are alive?
Of course the cop would be more valuable, so I threw myself as bait for the mafia to kill.

The only thing I didn't expect was for the host to take over Town of Salem's type system, but not the safe-fail mechanism where "if there is no Mafia Killing alive, then either (1) Goon gets promoted to Godfather, or (2) a random Mafia becomes Goon".