[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Oreo

This isn't a vengeful setup, so no Flagbearer.

Aaqil

Cookies!
With the new addition, you could refute me, you know?
I do not need to, people now have information, they're gonna consider it, :blob_cookie:
Also I lack the skill to convince people of something through text, saying something would just make it worse, :blob_cookie:

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I do not need to, people now have information, they're gonna consider it, :blob_cookie:
Also I lack the skill to convince people of something through text, saying something would just make it worse, :blob_cookie:
Yeah........ :blob_no:

Oreo

It's informed minority vs uninformed majority, but this isn't that game.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Yeah........ :blob_no:
pat pat pat

aaqilPat.png

Oreo

Please don't ban me from mafia after this game, but this game is actually simple.

Oreo

I believe all factions have equal chance of winning.

Zone_Q11

@Mellohwa Im Informed. I know that at least two towns have no special abilities.
I roleblock Aaqil last night.

And that means he's the mafia and Zone that claim to be a "monk" was the Kageyaki (neutral)
My role name is Geisha and from it, I know 2 pr from my side(Good alligned) which are the Taoist and the Onmyouji.
Wait a minute. Something does not make sense.
I lied about being a Monk, so I can confirm that Amok's claim about "at least two Guests" are correct.

However, if we truly are in a 4v2v1, with 2 Town PR and 2 Town Guests, then... Mello is lying.
Ah whops, misread, :p
I do indeed win with any faction, :blob_cookie:
Hm. Usually I would question this statement, but considering Mello has made a contradiction, I think it's best to deal with you if the game continues after we lynch Mello.

VOTE: Mello
@Oreo

Oreo

D3 VOTE COUNT
Mello(1): Zone
Not voting(4): Everyone Else
With 5 alive, it takes 3 for elimination

Zone_Q11

@Zone_Q11 so what's your condition to win the game? Is it to die by the Mafia's? Because, if it is, is that why you claim to be a monk that can "heal/save" others? To induce the mafia to kill you?
My win condition is to eliminate all threats to Good-aligned players and keeping at least one Good-aligned player alive.
I lied about being a Monk/Doctor in hopes of saving Plus1, but I didn't expect that I would survive through N2.
Now I understand why Amok said he know two towns with no special abilities.

One was Jailbreak who died n1 and another was Zirrboy who can decieve the Taoist, but not the Onmyouji/Plus1
Well, no. I am the other Guest.
I really don't understand why the Taoist would be given this knowledge, but I found the last mafia, so... /shrug

Zone_Q11

Please don't ban me from mafia after this game, but this game is actually simple.
I believe all factions have equal chance of winning.
I don't see why we would "ban" you from FM when we clearly don't have the power to do so,
but in terms of the setup itself, I really question your decisions of putting 2 Mafia and 1 Neutral in a setup with only 4 Town.
If the Neutral decides to out themselves immediately, then Mafia could have potentially won the game if a Town misvoted and went AFK.

Zone_Q11

Now I understand why Amok said he know two towns with no special abilities.

One was Jailbreak who died n1 and another was Zirrboy who can decieve the Taoist, but not the Onmyouji/Plus1
Well, no. I am the other Guest.
I really don't understand why the Taoist would be given this knowledge, but I found the last mafia, so... /shrug
You will appear to the Taoist as a Guest
Never mind. Apparently Mello's statement is correct.
In my defense though, Amok said there are "at least" two Guests, and I simply claim to be one of them.
Because 1 person in this forum already got "banned" from FM in this forum.
Huh... Interesting.