[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Amok

grblbrbl
After looking back at it, I have found the few parts one would look at to be the sudden vote, and the strange excuse for it, [which I must state is real, :p], my slight tangent on the spelling of my name, [which while very strange, do understand I had no space in my head for thoughts on how it might affect ones perception of me, I just have a problem with people misspelling my name, :p], and the cookie thing, which I really can't defend, :p :blob_cookie:
whom dost thou thinketh didisteth the killing?>cos u aint seeming curious at all and that's a red flag. zirr at least, despite aspersions to neutrality, seemed to rank folk in some form or another based on their propensity to knife strangers in the dark

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Aaqil is definitely becoming suspicious. But I don't follow Amok's line of thought either.
Probing is useful, but you still need allies to get your findings through.
Right now the sole consequence seems to be chaos.
I'll stay with my initial judgement.

@Oreo VOTE MELLOHWA

Plus1

@Plus1 what about your previous claim on Zirr? When you used your ability
All I know is that my ability said he is evil. He claimed he is a neutral role that has him appear evil upon inspection.

In any case, we need to vote someone before the day is up. I think the mafia is trying their darnest to throw us off the trail and they are doing a damn good job of it.

@Oreo what are the current votes, if it’s alright to ask?

Plus1

If we don’t vote, I’m pretty sure we’ve lost. With one neutral, two (?) mafia and just two Good ones, there’s just no way to win it

Oreo

VOTECOUNT D2
Zirrboy(2): Plus1, Mellohwa
No lynch(1): Aaqil
Aaqil(1): Amok
Mellohwa(1): Zirrboy
Not Voting (1): iampsyx (Zone_Q11)
With 6 alive it takes 4 for elimination.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Aaqil is definitely becoming suspicious. But I don't follow Amok's line of thought either.
Amok is still more suspicious than Aaqil. If what Aaqil claim to be neutral true, I can understand his current act.

@Aaqil is this your first game?
Probing is useful, but you still need allies to get your findings through.
Right now the sole consequence seems to be chaos.
Isn't that what Amok intend to do? Shifting the blame to Aaqil to make confusion on us Townies. And while he achieve that, he can also put you under the radar.

I'll stay with my initial judgement.

@Oreo VOTE MELLOHWA
And what is your initial judgement on me? Based on my last game? It doesn't hold that much weight.
All I know is that my ability said he is evil. He claimed he is a neutral role that has him appear evil upon inspection.
@Aaqil @Amok what other reason do you guys need to vote for Zirr? Unless, one of you are his partner.

@Amok , you said you were green/town correct? But why are you ignoring my inquiries on your role? You don't have to say what ability you have, only the name of your role is suffice.
IF you want to prove your innocent, tell us your role name.

@Aaqil , since the evil is pretty much exposed, why aren't you changing your vote? Unless you're his partner? But, what about your previous claim on being neutral?
A far-fetch guess and probably you won't tell me but, is your winning condition as a "neutral" is voting no lynch untill a certain day or numbers?

Last edited:

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Plus1
My current guess:

Mafia: Zirr and Amok(two because it would be unfair for the mafia if they only have one member.)
Neutral: Aaqil(a sheep without it's shepherd)
Town: ZoneQ(we can only confirm it when he got modkilled)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say

@Amok , you said you were green/town correct? But why are you ignoring my inquiries on your role? You don't have to say what ability you have, only the name of your role is suffice.
IF you want to prove your innocent, tell us your role name.
Do reply before the day end.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Choose a side already @Aaqil , if you really are neutral, can't I rope you to my side? Rather than choosing the lonely road or the evil side who accuse you, wouldn't it be better with me?

Or the evil have 3 people on their side and all of this are just their charade.

Plus1

Damn. I agree with Mellowha that the three that we should vote out are Zirr, Amok and Aaqil. But it’s not looking good. We could both switch our votes to Amok or Aaqil for three votes, but the fourth will elude us. Damn Zone, ghosting everybody.