Magic and Technical elements in a war-time story

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Title says it all, but I'll add a bit more in just to really fine-tune the request.

I want a story that has a lot of war-like elements, regardless of genre. In that war, there should be a mix of both mech and magic used, with no clear winner in either.

If you find a story like this, please lemme know.

Western42

....I may be Insane....
My story, The Princess And Her Warmonger, is a story that features an endless war with magic involved, but there are no mechs.

DarklyReadsBooks

I don’t think it has mechs, but the closest to what you’re asking for I can find is an anime and manga series called The Saga of Tanya the Evil.

Sp4de

Odd but I just recently started writing a new story. Has mechs, set in a Halo-like future, where people have inherent powers based on Dark Energy (use of these powers facilitated through mechs). I even had a war planned. Should I write it just for you?

marko.karl

for anime you can look up the saga of tanya the evil, or the GATE and NHS kai mangas/novel who also have 10ish fan fiction and inspired stories on here, for western media, the Warhammer 40k franchise.

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Saga of Tanya the Evil.
Oh I love that anime. I can't wait for them to continue it. But that story makes it pretty clear that magic has the vast advantage.
My story, The Princess And Her Warmonger, is a story that features an endless war with magic involved, but there are no mechs.
I'm not looking for mechs per se. I'm looking for a mech and magic story (meaning advanced tech and magic being somewhat equal.

I'll give your story a read! :)